• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rise of the Black Panther 1 Stan Lee DNA ink

11 posts in this topic

I am looking for any information about getting my copies of: Rise of the Black Panther #1 graded by CGC.

These variant copies were limited and hand stamped using Stan Lee's own blood solvent DNA ink.

I have heard that CGC will not authenticate in grading? I want them graded, but wanted CGC grades, not competitors. If CGC will grade, what could I expect for a label/banner? 

6 hours ago, todhaircut said:

I am looking for any information about getting my copies of: Rise of the Black Panther #1 graded by CGC.

These variant copies were limited and hand stamped using Stan Lee's own blood solvent DNA ink.

I have heard that CGC will not authenticate in grading? I want them graded, but wanted CGC grades, not competitors. If CGC will grade, what could I expect for a label/banner? 

6 hours ago, todhaircut said:

Got any pics? 

On 2/26/2019 at 9:47 PM, KobaltDog said:

What was the story on these comics again? I think Stan Lee's friend stole his blood, mixed it with ink, and then stamped a signature on these books? I guess it would at least get a note "Ink and Blood Signature Stamp" 

lollollol

On 2/26/2019 at 4:21 PM, Keys_Collector said:

Should probably just clone Stan Lee instead of sending to CGC.

I know right. That is why i had to have these comics. I figure they are still 10 years out from doing this.

On 2/26/2019 at 4:47 PM, KobaltDog said:

What was the story on these comics again? I think Stan Lee's friend stole his blood, mixed it with ink, and then stamped a signature on these books? I guess it would at least get a note "Ink and Blood Signature Stamp" 

You can find a lot of articles about it. MSN, NEWSWEEK, and more. Just do a general search.