• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Sale - 110+ Boxes

14 posts in this topic

So I haven't been on the forums in a long time and due to a series of unfortunate events I'm looking at liquidating around 100+ long boxes of books. The boxes primarily contain modern books going back to 2015 and should all be NM or better condition. Additionally there's a couple of collections that was purchased that contain silver to bronze age books. There's also a lot of other books that is going to be part of the sale but details can be discussed through PM's.

The entire unit is pretty much up for sale.

Price: $30-35k, negotiable
Shipping: I would recommend you pick it up, pallet shipping wouldn't be worth it
Payment: Wire Transfer, Business Checks (but would have to clear before removal)

If you have questions PM me but I'm looking to sell the entire lot by mid March.

20190224_214554_zps1cnpczgd.jpg

20190224_214559_zps9iwcndky.jpg

You were able to accumulate 100 long boxes of books over the last 3 or 4 years?  That is quite the task if they are individual books and not store overstock.  Hope you find a good local buyer!

45 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

You were able to accumulate 100 long boxes of books over the last 3 or 4 years?  That is quite the task if they are individual books and not store overstock.  Hope you find a good local buyer!

Hey Andrew!

It's my own store stock that I'm eliminating. I have duplicates of books like 20 copies of Batman Damned and tons of Artgerm, Campbell and other books. It's at a point where due to a lot of things I can't control like health and such it's easier to eliminate the backstock and scale down what I offer so it's easier on me.

The inventory includes some statues, CGC books, collections purchased but never posted and other things. I'm hoping someone local might be interested but if no one through the forums then I'll post on craigslist and such and see if there's anyone interested. There's some good things in the inventory but I don't want to post the items publicly and would rather discuss through PM's. :)

Thanks for the bump on the thread!

4 minutes ago, shadroch said:

I'm interested, but need to see some kind of inventory list.

Are these in a storage unit that I could pick up the rent and leave them for a few months?

I'm working on a complete list. I have almost 60% of it since the collections were never put onto a list and needs to be added. The biggest problem is that there are so many boxes from collections that I picked up that it's tough to figure out which volume a certain book is from. I'm hoping by this weekend I should have a good list of books to view for you.

As for the storage unit yes, it's not hard to transfer the renter on it for however long you want. PM and I can tell you more details.

A general inventory would suffice for now.

X number of boxes of silver, Y number of bronze, etc, etc. Are they organized in any way?

Fifty boxes organized alpha numerically is worth more to me than 110 random boxes, as an example.

I'd think this information would be useful for any potential buyer but if you want to pm it, that works.

2 hours ago, shadroch said:

A general inventory would suffice for now.

X number of boxes of silver, Y number of bronze, etc, etc. Are they organized in any way?

Fifty boxes organized alpha numerically is worth more to me than 110 random boxes, as an example.

I'd think this information would be useful for any potential buyer but if you want to pm it, that works.

I think he said most were modern (2015 - 2018) books.