• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greggy’s Mystery Box. Does he love me?
2 2

57 posts in this topic

After eagerly awaiting my Greggy  mystery box, I was finally able to hold it in my hot little hands on Saturday February 23. It came all the way from Canadia. Lo and behold, I think he loves me. This was front and center among the other chit he sent. Nice package - (the Mystery Box, not Greggy’s).

A0E20EA3-BD1A-4873-AEC0-9C790F7B7E62.jpeg

Edited by comicparadox
Clarifying “nice package”.

I know that Greggy is a legend on this forum, the stuff from which legends are born, but don't know the genesis of how he became to be or why. Is there an origin thread that might be helpful to my gaining a complete understanding of how he rose to glory, so that I may try to emulate him and potentially one day follow in his footsteps? Or is that too lofty a goal, an overreach, aspiring to fill the role of someone whose shoes are simply too big to ever fill?

Edited by James J Johnson

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:
15 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I thought greggy was a guy.

Could he be possibly polymorphous? In a good way?

I highly doubt anything comes by way of greggy "in a good way"..., 

31 minutes ago, DR.X said:

giphy.gif

Many threads I've posted in ultimately bear mention somewhere within of Greggy, sometimes entire threads such as this in reverent dedication, and alas, seemingly without rhyme or reason, sometimes completely unrelated and out of the blue. One can only wonder the cause. He must be bigger than life for his name to be on the tips of so many tongues.

And from what I can remember of his profile, his post numbers look like the dollar amout in the national debt counter. (worship)  And as many and as impressive as that may be, I can't say that I really remember any of them!  hm

51 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:

The jury is still out on that one. 

So, he remains an enigma, shrouded in mystery, even among the seasoned veterans of this venerable and otherwise informative forum. A riddle! Gosh. He's our resident Sphinx. 

5 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

So, he remains an enigma, shrouded in mystery, even among the seasoned veterans of this venerable and otherwise informative forum. A riddle! Gosh. He's our resident Sphinx. 

Janet will be along shortly to enlighten you

8 hours ago, topofthetotem said:
11 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I thought greggy was a guy.

The jury is still out on that one. 

Glad to hear you've examined him personally! :banana: 

7 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

Not really. The seasoned Veteran's have encountered him many times during the course of history at shows. The problem is you never see him coming. He just appears out of nowhere and has a habit of sneaking up behind you. Like some human vapor.

12 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Not really. The seasoned Veteran's have encountered him many times during the course of history at shows. The problem is you never see him coming. He just appears out of nowhere and has a habit of sneaking up behind you. Like some human vapor.

Greggy.jpg