• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greggy’s Mystery Box. Does he love me?
2 2

57 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

Not really. The seasoned Veteran's have encountered him many times during the course of history at shows. The problem is you never see him coming. He just appears out of nowhere and has a habit of sneaking up behind you. Like some human vapor.

A wraith!! Like a will-o'-the-wisp and foo-fighters!  Usually spotted at conventions but never known where or when he may pop up! That's awesome! As of yet, I have not been blessed by such a sighting, and should I be walking the aisles of some convention, and some nebulously existential vapor like Greggy suddenly pops into this plane of existence right in front of my freakin' face, I too will have shared with you the ultimate hobby experience. As of now, I can only hope, imagine, and patiently wait my turn...  :wishluck:

25 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Is Janet his sidekick? His understudy? Like Abbott to Costello? Whoever she is; she's late!!    :taptaptap:

Janet likes it if you compliment her looks. 

12 hours ago, DR.X said:

Not really. The seasoned Veteran's have encountered him many times during the course of history at shows. The problem is you never see him coming. He just appears out of nowhere and has a habit of sneaking up behind you. Like some human vapor.

:roflmao:

2 hours ago, James J Johnson said:
15 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

Janet will be along shortly to enlighten you

Is Janet his sidekick? His understudy? Like Abbott to Costello? Whoever she is; she's late!!    :taptaptap:

The rabbit died? :whatthe:

8 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Greggy is like Elvis or Cher,  or maybe a combination of the two.:baiting:

Anyway he's known with one name.

Like Groot?

2 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

Groggy is one of the few people I’d actually recognize in passing even though I’m not sure we’ve ever directly communicated with each other

How would you even try to communicate with a wraith? A vapor, as some have suggested, like Greggy? Smoke signals?

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Greggy is like Elvis or Cher,  or maybe a combination of the two.

So bearing that in mind. What puts the wind in his sails and raises his flag to full mast? Or brings the little man in the boat to full attention, whichever the case may be when either Elvis or Cher, as the mood may strike? What makes Greggy, or his erstwhile brother Groggy tick? Or tock?

49 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

How would you even try to communicate with a wraith? A vapor, as some have suggested, like Greggy? Smoke signals?

To get him to drop his ninja-like cloak of invisibility and engage with you, simply hold a few high grade DC 100 pagers in plain sight.  Romance comics are an alternative option.

Edited by Ken Aldred

16 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

So bearing that in mind. What puts the wind in his sails and raises his flag to full mast? Or brings the little man in the boat to full attention, whichever the case may be when either Elvis or Cher, as the mood may strike? What makes Greggy, or his erstwhile brother Groggy tick? Or tock?

He IS a magical entity. 

3 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:
14 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Glad to hear you've examined him personally! :banana: 

Jealous much? :whistle:

Always..., (worship)