• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

Harley Yee is in San Diego with my New Adventure 26 actually in his hands.

Richard Makinson from Quicksilver is going to bring it back to England for me.

Unending thanks to Scott (FFB) who found it in the first place, back in February I think.

And to Harley who clinched the deal at last.

The collection is complete and right up to date.

Every DC comic ever sold.

Plus almost every promotional and premium and giveaway as well. Still missing a few that we know about but new discoveries surface all the time, whereas I am convinced that I have a copy of each and every solitary last DC comic ever properly released.

HARLEY YEE IS THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unending thanks to Scott (FFB) who found it in the first place, back in February I think.

Plus almost every promotional and premium and giveaway as well. Still missing a few that we know about but new discoveries surface all the time, whereas I am convinced that I have a copy of each and every solitary last DC comic ever properly released.

893applaud-thumb.gif

You have got to be kidding me. Every one? WOW!!!

How many comics would that be? Now the really big aka dumb question, have you read them all?

Around 32,000

Metarog would hve a better idea of the up to date number.

You have got to be kidding me. Every one? WOW!!!

How many comics would that be? Now the really big aka dumb question, have you read them all?

Around 32,000

Metarog would hve a better idea of the up to date number.

You must have a big house crazy.gif

Can Gary Cove contact me please ???

I want to use Jonathan Browne's shop "They Walk Among Us". He's agreed to clear all the shelves of the new comics so we can take a photo of all the keys to post up here on the CGC forum.

I always said I'd do the pic once the collection was complete. He'll let us use the shop any evening, and I want you to take the photo.

Wow. I agree, what an incredible thing to accomplish. Way to go, Ian!

The question is, what now? How in the world do you top something like THIS??? I hope you take time to enjoy accomplishing this before taking on another mammoth quest.

Congratulations Ian !

If there is any justice in the world, most of the comic magazines and periodicals will be beating a path to your door for an in-debt interview + pictorial thumbsup2.gif

Hurray!!! Way to go Ian! Congratulations 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Congratulations Ian, glad to hear that you completed your quest. Now we all look forward to that photo you mentioned. Throw in a few obscure DCs alomg with the keys for that extra gee-whiz factor.