• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL SOLD AND CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

Listing some High Grade pulps Weird Tales with exceptional color and gloss as well as page quality Off white to white, tight spines no splitting.  Most of the books look unread and were stored away and untouched for the last 50 years.    Shipping is free with BIN price.  Accept paypal, money order and check.  No returns.  Thanks for looking

Weird Tales May 1936  VF+ $350 SOLD

img321.jpg

img322.jpg

img323.jpg

may36.jpg

may1936.jpg

Edited by mstrange

16 minutes ago, johnenock said:

Very cool books! Might have to start a sub-category to my sub-categories to my sub categories for my collections!

Pulps are really underappreciated.   Lots of great storytelling by some of the Greats in Fantasy/Horror/Scifi Literature and the interior artwork isn't bad either.  Maybe if CGC ever gets to grading them we'll see more of a demand for these..    

19 minutes ago, mstrange said:

Pulps are really underappreciated.   Lots of great storytelling by some of the Greats in Fantasy/Horror/Scifi Literature and the interior artwork isn't bad either.  Maybe if CGC ever gets to grading them we'll see more of a demand for these..    

I've read most of the stories by most of the authors, but owning the originals with the art seems like it would be worthwhile. I already have a massive 1st edition crime, horror and sci-fi/fantasy collection. Maybe I can convince the wife to give me another of the rooms for moar!

1 hour ago, mstrange said:

Pulps are really underappreciated. 

I agree, vintage and affordable and highly entertaining.

My main challenge is finding pulps with nice PQ as I really hate browning.

Thanks for listing these, Mark... :foryou:

4 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

4 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

Check your PM