• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament - Seeding Round
8 8

339 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, sckao said:

LOL.... Okay, I found it. (I think)

KAV 12-8

BK 1, 1 Loss
BK 2, BULLSEYE, 3 WINS
BK 3, 2 WINS
BK 4, 1 LOSS
BK 5, BULLSEYE, 3 WINS
BK 6, 1 LOSS
BK 7, 2 LOSSES
BK 8, 1 LOSS
BK 9, BULLSEYE 3 WINS
BK 10, 2 LOSSES

BONUS: 1 WIN

12 WINS - 8 LOSSES

I really appreciate this.  Not only for the contest but I get OCD when something doesnt make sense.  Especially if it should be simple (like directions) So I HAD TO KNOW.  Or go insane.

Just now, BlowUpTheMoon said:

No scores tonight.  All of the pre-1975 books are at CGC.  The submission is at the "Scheduled for Grading" phase. 

It's ok.  I can handle this.

24 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

No scores tonight.  All of the pre-1975 books are at CGC.  The submission is at the "Scheduled for Grading" phase. 

Do they realize they're holding up our tournament? :frustrated: Someone pick up the phone and make a call.

Should make it really torturous and close it at 10pm as was and show the books already graded like a first half thing, and leave it riding for the second half(batch) to show... Just saying... might be fun and alleviate a lot of whining 😂

15 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Maybe CGC will do you a favor and scan all of those pre-1975 books for you for free to speed up the process.   :wishluck:

15 minutes ago, flashlites said:

I just figured out this is where I'll see the results lol! Kinda glad things are going slow? I might be behind 2 rounds and not even know. I guess i'd be out then, after the seeding round its sudden death right?:fear:

Yes but it'll mostly happen in spare a grade I think... general forum is mainly the signup and prize thread etc... but if they were announce Sunday, you would have had 24 hours for the next books, so you wouldn't have missed anything, your staying on top of it... just keep at it :foryou: