• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Written names and cut coupons?

5 posts in this topic

Hey there ^_^

I've found a few comics in my collection which have coupons cut out, but none which influence the story, so I'm curious what's the maximum grade they would get? Also if a staple is detected, and one if the stable is visibly intact but the mages are loose? I have Demon #1 which has the name "John" written on the 1st page where the publication information has been written, but I'm curious if I were to submit this for CGC would they class this as an unverified signature?

All comments are welcomed!

2 hours ago, Bart Allen said:

Hey there ^_^

I've found a few comics in my collection which have coupons cut out, but none which influence the story, so I'm curious what's the maximum grade they would get? Also if a staple is detected, and one if the stable is visibly intact but the mages are loose? I have Demon #1 which has the name "John" written on the 1st page where the publication information has been written, but I'm curious if I were to submit this for CGC would they class this as an unverified signature?

All comments are welcomed!

1. Your english is not very good but that's ok.

2.  I can only help with the third question.  I do not think CGC will mark you down for a signature on the splash page whether it is from an artist, owner, or whatever.

15 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

1. Your english is not very good but that's ok.

2.  I can only help with the third question.  I do not think CGC will mark you down for a signature on the splash page whether it is from an artist, owner, or whatever.

My English isn't very good? MY GOD lol Impertinent dimwit, aren't you?

Edited by Bart Allen

1 minute ago, Bart Allen said:

My English isn't very good? MY GOD lol Impertinent fellow, aren't you?

I said it was ok lol.  Plus that CGC won't downgrade your book for a signature no matter who it is if its inside the book, about the other things I am not sure of.

5 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

I said it was ok lol.  Plus that CGC won't downgrade your book for a signature no matter who it is if its inside the book, about the other things I am not sure of.

Though, I hasten to add, I'm thankful I don't type as if I'm a robot *wink wink*

Edited by Bart Allen