Tec #41, MSH #13, FF Annual #6, World's Finest #22
0

20 posts in this topic

239 posts
Posted (edited)

Rules:

  • Payment by PayPal only. 
  • I will only ship to North America.
  • Shipping is included in the price.  
  • First :takeit: is the winner despite any ongoing negotiations.
  • No probies, HOSers.  
  • No returns on slabs, raw book can be returned within 7 days of receipt of the book.  Please let me know if you wish to return the book before doing so.
  • Offers are always welcome (and encouraged).

If you have any questions send me a PM!

References if needed.

Prices:
 

Detective Comics #41 2.0 - $700

Marvel Super Heroes #13 5.0 - $380 SOLD

World's Finest Comics #22 8.0 - $700

 Fantastic Four Annual #6 - $75 SOLD

Edited by YouFoundDonon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239 posts
Posted (edited)

Tec #41 - 1st Robin Solo Story - 80 year old beauty. Ad for Bat #1

 

IMG_0716.thumb.jpg.6586b5cb3c81420e74a9476f6100a5f3.jpgIMG_0717.thumb.jpg.5704c829407aac9daa49116299662fe9.jpg

Edited by YouFoundDonon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239 posts

Worlds Finest Comics #22, WHITE PAGES CGC 8.0. I talked with multiple Golden Comic players on these forums for pricing on this one, this is what they agreed is fair as there is basically no history on this one. 

 

IMG_0703.thumb.jpg.edb31120bc2ab6284cd278968a3aa82c.jpgIMG_0704.thumb.jpg.93364077f6efee1af99853698b285ec9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,767 posts
7 minutes ago, YouFoundDonon said:

Tec #41 - 1st Robin Solo Story - 80 year old beauty. Ad for Bat #1

 

IMG_0716.thumb.jpg.6586b5cb3c81420e74a9476f6100a5f3.jpgIMG_0717.thumb.jpg.5704c829407aac9daa49116299662fe9.jpg

Was this owned by Bart Simpson's pet elephant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239 posts
2 minutes ago, Bird said:

Was this owned by Bart Simpson's pet elephant?

:signfunny: A mix between him and maybe Michael J Fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29,503 posts
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, YouFoundDonon said:

Worlds Finest Comics #22, WHITE PAGES CGC 8.0. I talked with multiple Golden Comic players on these forums for pricing on this one, this is what they agreed is fair as there is basically no history on this one. 

 

IMG_0703.thumb.jpg.edb31120bc2ab6284cd278968a3aa82c.jpgIMG_0704.thumb.jpg.93364077f6efee1af99853698b285ec9.jpg

Beautiful book.

Edited by nearmint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,252 posts
Posted (edited)

Some earlier Detectives came from that OO including a Tec 29 5.0

thumbnail_IMG_1747.jpg?format=1500w

Edited by Gotham Kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
401 posts

June 7 1940

The character of Daisy Duck first appeared in the Disney cartoon Mr. Duck Steps Out.
• The comedy-horror film The Ghost Breakers starring Bob Hope and Paulette Goddard had its world premiere in Detroit.
• Born: Tom Jones, singer, in Treforest, Wales; Nancy Sinatra, singer and actress, in Jersey City, New Jersey

And the stamper strikes. Well know villain from the early comic collecting days.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239 posts
On 3/1/2019 at 10:18 AM, YouFoundDonon said:

Rules:

  • Payment by PayPal only. 
  • I will only ship to North America.
  • Shipping is included in the price.  
  • First :takeit: is the winner despite any ongoing negotiations.
  • No probies, HOSers.  
  • No returns on slabs, raw book can be returned within 7 days of receipt of the book.  Please let me know if you wish to return the book before doing so.
  • Offers are always welcome (and encouraged).

If you have any questions send me a PM!

References if needed.

Prices:
 

Detective Comics #41 2.0 - $800

Marvel Super Heroes #13 5.0 - $400

World's Finest Comics #22 8.0 - $900

Fantastic Four Annual #6 - $80

 

PRICE DROP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239 posts
On 3/1/2019 at 10:18 AM, YouFoundDonon said:

Rules:

  • Payment by PayPal only. 
  • I will only ship to North America.
  • Shipping is included in the price.  
  • First :takeit: is the winner despite any ongoing negotiations.
  • No probies, HOSers.  
  • No returns on slabs, raw book can be returned within 7 days of receipt of the book.  Please let me know if you wish to return the book before doing so.
  • Offers are always welcome (and encouraged).

If you have any questions send me a PM!

References if needed.

Prices:
 

Detective Comics #41 2.0 - $750

Marvel Super Heroes #13 5.0 - $380

World's Finest Comics #22 8.0 - $800

 Fantastic Four Annual #6 - $75

Last price drop before they are moved elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,767 posts
Posted (edited)

MSH13 :takeit: at 5% off 380

Edited by Bird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,629 posts
On 3/1/2019 at 7:28 AM, YouFoundDonon said:

Fantastic Four Annual 6 Complete and Unrestored. 2.5? IMG_0714.thumb.jpg.7bbd2e75865bb088995390dc07b9e972.jpgIMG_0715.thumb.jpg.44d6bb744e200871cdf7c60018808e90.jpg

:takeit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239 posts

Due to a snow day, dropping these one more time and will post on the bay tomorrow.

Prices are SHIPPED!

 

Detective Comics #41 2.0 - $700(OBO but not looking to move much)

World's Finest Comics #22 8.0 - $700(OBO)



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0