• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWBN 32 9.8 50k sale!!!
3 3

40 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, The-Collector said:

But it also has white pages and the ever-useful CVA sticker... :baiting:

Ever wonder if it’s the Currently Victimizing Anyone people driving up the prices to legitimize their useless sticker?

Yeah, probably not, but I like to put on my tin foil hat from time to time.

This sale might make the comic market/bubble finally explode. Moon Knight...never that popular...and no movie announcements at all. I just don’t get this one. I was thinking of getting in the club at some point but it’s so expensive even at mid grades. I do like him but wow 

edit I take it back....Feige said he is coming to mcu they just don’t know when. 

Edited by jason4

This sale is not too different from the Marvel Spotlight 35 CGC 9.8 that sold for $50K a few years ago.

$50K seems to be the new benchmark for 9.8 BA keys.

2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Cerebus 1?

There's only a small handful in 9.4 so who knows what a copy would sell for.

I just got a copy in that should grade in the NM range so I'd be curious to know.

8 hours ago, october said:

10x premium over a 9.6 seems like an....interesting....choice. 

It’s funny, I had this same reaction when that FF 52 in 9.8 sold for $80K a few years ago. Looking back now it doesn’t look all that odd but at the time it was a crazy price. Who’s to say that this price won’t hold up over the short to intermediate term. I’ve given up on thinking anything is overpriced these days as I’m constantly surprised by auction results.

50 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

The fact that this can be said with a straight face...and be accurate...makes me want to frigging puke razor blades.  

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

The fact that this can be said with a straight face...and be accurate...makes me want to frigging puke razor blades.  

Pedigree Comics sold the MS #5 9.8

4 hours ago, VintageComics said:

This sale is not too different from the Marvel Spotlight 35 CGC 9.8 that sold for $50K a few years ago.

If the First appearance of MK is a key BA or otherwise That is just sad. I read MK when it was out but I never considered it more than a poor man's Batman.