• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PCH--ALL BOOKS SOLD--MANY THANKS
5 5

45 posts in this topic

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen. :hi:

Been selling on the Boards for 5 years. Hundreds of sales, refs available if you want 'em.

Kudos thread under my profile pic.

Return Policy: I accept returns (within 7 days of receipt), I will refund the shipping cost I charge the Buyer. Books are accurately described, so this should not be an issue.

People who camp out on the naughty step need not apply, or random sociopaths either.

NOTE:

I will actually sell to Probies & Shamers but I require a $1000 bond, the pink slip to your Cadillac and the deeds to your Condo...and the loan of your Wife. All will be returned to you on completion of our transaction altho' I cannot guarantee to return your wife...unless she's a shrew, in which case you have my sympathies.

Shipping is only $10 anywhere in the world for one book or all.

First 'take it' in the thread wins the book. I will listen to all pms. A book sold in a pm will be honoured as long as it is not superseded by an :takeit:in the thread. By superseded I mean posted before I can post SOLD in the thread. I will always post SOLD as quickly as is humanly possible in the thread.

Payment: Paypal only

Prompt payment (within 24 hours) appreciated

AS REGARDS SHIPPING

Most times I don't charge for shipping and sometimes I charge a small nominal fee towards it. In this thread it is $10 which applies to one book or however many you take. It also applies to a slab, even tho' they are considerably heavier. If your purchase comes to more than $200 I will ship it via International Signed For Delivery which is tracked. I will incur the extra expense for this, so to sum up $10 is the maximum you will pay for shipping.

AS REGARDS THE BOOKS IN THIS THREAD

There will be some low grade cheap raw PCH.

There will be a coupla' PCH slabs.

There will a coupla' high grade beautiful raw PCH.

There will be a beauty of a PLANET that I'm hoping will please some of my Planet buddies. :hi: (mid grade raw but very colourful)

I will post the books in order of lowest in price to highest

There will only be one book previously offered by me. all the rest are new from me.

There about 7-10 books I think so far in total, maybe seven to start (but I'm old and I get tired easily :insane:)

SALE WILL START AT 8PM GMT

3PM EST

2PM CST

1PM PST

Edited by G G

Here we go then.

CONSIDER ALL BOOKS UNRESTORED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

CONSIDER ALL BOOKS COMPLETE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

CONSIDER ALL BOOKS UNPRESSED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

TOMB OF TERROR #3

Has a spine split of about 3" from the top and some tape repairs to inside of fc. Still quite a solid book coming in at about a 2.5, has nice Cover colour. Inside pages are Cream.

SOLD TO GUNSMOKIN

creama.JPG

creamb.JPG

creamc.JPG

creamd.JPG

creame.JPG

creamf.JPG

creamg.JPG

creamh.JPG

creami.JPG

Edited by G G

2 minutes ago, G G said:

Here we go then.

CONSIDER ALL BOOKS UNRESTORED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

CONSIDER ALL BOOKS COMPLETE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

CONSIDER ALL BOOKS UNPRESSED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

TOMB OF TERROR #3

Has a spine split of about 3" from the top and some tape repairs to inside of fc. Still quite a solid book coming in at about a 2.5, has nice Cover colour. Inside pages are Cream.

Yours for $55

creama.JPG

creamb.JPG

creamc.JPG

creamd.JPG

creame.JPG

creamf.JPG

creamg.JPG

creamh.JPG

creami.JPG

Take

TOMB OF TERROR #7

Really nice book, would be coming in at about a 6.0 but it has a detached cover. However the cover is not split in any way. Very strong cover colours. Inside pages are OW.

sold

owa.JPG

owb.JPG

owc.JPG

owd.JPG

owe.JPG

owf.JPG

owg.JPG

owh.JPG

owi.JPG

owj.JPG

Edited by G G

Apologies for the slowness in posting guys. I'm using a digi camera at the moment as I don't own a scanner, and the uploads are huge. The next 5 books tonight will be quicker I promise.

STANDARD BOOKS ARE PRETTY HOT RIGHT NOW.

ADVENTURES INTO DARKNESS #6

This book looks awesome in the slab. Notwithstanding the two chips on the right side, it's a really nice book for a 1.5. COVER DETACHED. Interior pages are LTOW.

PRESSING HISTORY UNKNOWN.

sold

aidc.JPG

aidd.JPG

aidg.JPG

aidj.JPG

Edited by G G

STANDARD BOOKS ARE PRETTY HOT RIGHT NOW.

OUT OF THE SHADOWS #9

There is a 6.5 for sale on ebay now for $1980, a POOR for $185 and another CGC 3.0 for $615, suggesting this book is HOT. My copy has Interior WHITE PAGES.

Beautiful cover colours as well.

sold

ootsa.JPG

ootsb.JPG

ootsd.JPG

ootsg.JPG

Edited by G G

As Planet Collectors know, this particular issue can suffer from the dread Fiction House fading. Not so this copy, the colours are gorgeous. This is a solid VG. If you like starship interiors, GGA, even a dash of skeletons and a ray gun...then this is for you.

Interior pages are OWW.

PLANET COMICS #50

SOLD via pm

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

Edited by G G

CHAMBER OF CHILLS  #5

Awesome book. Easy 7.5 at least. Small blemish in top right of fc and slightly larger blemish in bottom left of bc holds it back. Book is glossy, flat and supple with lovely plumpish spine.

Great colours. Interior pages I would say are OWW.

Sharp.

Yours for $425   NOW $380     25%   APPLIED   NOW $320

coca.jpg

cocb.JPG

cocc.JPG

cocd.jpg

coce.JPG

cocf.JPG

cocg.JPG

coch.JPG

coci.JPG

cocj.JPG

Edited by G G

Final book tonight. FARRELLS are on fire at the moment.

HAUNTED THRILLS  #12

BEAUTIFUL BOOK. 6.5 Flat, tight & supple. Very glossy colourful cover. Skull in a crystal ball.

Interior pages are WHITE.

SOLD via pm

a.jpg

b.jpg

Edited by G G