• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PCH--ALL BOOKS SOLD--MANY THANKS
5 5

45 posts in this topic

It's a pity your takebot doesn't like Harveys. Can't believe no-one has come in for that at that price. I've had one person making noises and someone else who appeared to want it but has gone quiet, but at that price that COC is a bargain. I mean it's a PCH book in beautiful condition which would be a 9.0 but I have hammered down to a 7.5 because of a tiny flaw on the rear bottom bc. It's unrestored and a white pager. Go figure...tough crowd. I'm almost sure a Harvey not in as good condition went for around $400 bucks here the other week. (shrug)

On 3/1/2019 at 4:10 PM, G G said:

CHAMBER OF CHILLS  #5

Awesome book. Easy 7.5 at least. Small blemish in top right of fc and slightly larger blemish in bottom left of bc holds it back. Book is glossy, flat and supple with lovely plumpish spine.

Great colours. Interior pages I would say are OWW.

Sharp.

Yours for $425   NOW $380     25%   APPLIED   NOW $320

coca.jpg

cocb.JPG

cocc.JPG

cocd.jpg

coce.JPG

cocf.JPG

cocg.JPG

coch.JPG

coci.JPG

cocj.JPG

On 3/4/2019 at 6:35 PM, G G said:

Another reduction on this really nice book. The best in the thread, condition-wise.

LAST CALL AT $295   :cry:   Thats 31% off

:takeit:..$295?