Submission list not showing under 'My Submissions'

6 posts in this topic

4 posts

I was informed via a phone call to CGC this morning that an upgrade to the site was made last night. Since last night I have been unable to view any of my submissions. The usual list is missing. When I try to enter one of them in the entry box in the upper left, I get a "An unexpected error has occurred. Please refresh the page to confirm that you are signed in and then try again." Anyone else experiencing this? 

Any idea when this will be fixed?

592 posts

Hi there!

It should be fixed already.

Are you still seeing this problem? If so, can you tell me which submission # you're searching for and/or share a screenshot?

4 posts

It is still an issue. Even closing the browser and re-opening does not make them appear. 

image.thumb.png.1ab5d14b4630cf686492da2e77fad998.png

4 posts
Posted (edited)

BTW, I am expecting a list of submissions. It does not appear. Only the box on the upper left that asks for a submission number. 

Also, if I leave the page up, and close/reopen the browser. The list appears. However, if I select ANY invoice to view the books or choose any link at all, the error screen I posted to you appears and the list cannot be recovered. 

Edited by madvitale
more info

4 posts

Good News! I figured it out. 

It just dawned on my that I had a new main drive installed on my computer recently, so I checked out what automatic 'blockers' were on my Chrome sites. CGCs site had a blocker on that must have been enabled by Windows 10 install. I turned it off and voila!, no more issue.

2,056 posts

Thanks for posting the resolution here. It may be a help to some other users. Appreciate it!