• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bc said:

Because there are some basic rules about posting courtesy that includes utilizing the proper thread. If you want people to guess on the grade of your books, please utilize:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/42-hey-buddy-can-you-spare-a-grade/

If you want to speculate on copper/modern books there is already threads for that:

If you have a Spawn 1 boner, check this out:

Please explore and utilize the other sections of this website, there is a lot of great info and community participation provided you post in the proper place.

If you really plan to document your journey for the upcoming generations, then maybe a Journal is the right vehicle and not Comics General.

Good Luck!

-bc

Best post in these threads.

11 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Hey guys sorry for the hiatus and part 2 begins

I just received my Spawn issue #1 and ok with what I got I am shocked how beautiful this comic is I actually never a comic that is this well constructed the pages themselves the colors just are so vibrant and beautiful. My own gripe is a couple of spine dings but for $52 dollars this is a good deal. Once that Spawn movie comes out this will triple in price.

What grade would this be if you had to take a guesstimate , Why is is all bunching up right where i circled like that it only look like that from certain angles.

20190301_230917.jpg

20190301_225753.jpg

20190301_225928.jpg

20190301_230003.jpg

20190301_230114.jpg

20190301_230121.jpg

20190301_230348.jpg

Inked20190301_225753_LI.jpg

Hey it bunches up like that because the previous owner dropped a bar-bell on it after doing a few dead lifts.

58 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Best post in these threads.

That's because I have yet to start... ANY-WHhhhooooooo

Today is March 2nd which was birth do Desi Arnaz.  Arnaz would have been 102 today and this seems to be the perfect thread to celebrate his life and career.  I will post of videos and I would hope others will join in with their favorite Arnaz moments. 

Google Arts and Culture: Desi Arnaz: A Pioneer of the Television Sitcom

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

I can't decide what's more annoying.. what he says or that he ALL CAPS EVERYTHING FOR EMPHASIS

Good call! For me it's either saying he got ripped off/showing 29 pictures of a Drek book he just bought from various angles :roflmao: