• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

This has got to be that kid who bugged the daylights out of @oakman29 for all those Captain America Freebies yeah?

EVEN DOWN TO THE CAPS ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME.

Even GIJoeisawesome was more original than this bozo. Time to lock and ban.

5 minutes ago, Beige said:

This has got to be that kid who bugged the daylights out of @oakman29 for all those Captain America Freebies yeah?

EVEN DOWN TO THE CAPS ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME.

Even GIJoeisawesome was more original than this bozo. Time to lock and ban.

IDONTKNOWWHATYOURETALKINGQBOUTCAPS?CAPISCOOLAND3V3NTHOUGHIMSELLINGKNIVESONTHESIDEIWILLALWAYSLOVEMYCAPS.:roflmao:

21 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I just received my Spawn issue #1 and ok with what I got I am shocked how beautiful this comic is I actually never a comic that is this well constructed the pages themselves the colors just are so vibrant and beautiful. My own gripe is a couple of spine dings but for $52 dollars this is a good deal.

Once that Spawn movie comes out this will triple in price.

Spawn/Release date

August 1, 1997
USA
image.jpeg.c763271aab8b942c6e5d3f68601c2e0f.jpeg
HURRY! lol

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

So what is new in the world today? 

:news: JAMMIE FOXXX & WUDY HARILSOON ARE MAKING A NEW MOVIE TOGETHER! IMMA GONNA BE RITCH WIT ALLA MY 9.0 COPYES OFF SPAWN 1 & CAGE 1 (92 SERIES) 

:flipbait: