• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I am still here I am looking and researching my next book to buy. Any ideas? Woody and Jamie in the Bank looking for the next big thing. Can Rougue kill Brie Larson already?

Based on a TV show I watched tonight, I think this one is going to EXPLODE!

radio99.thumb.jpg.49dc01a979b0b8546b5ab389fa9dd31c.jpg

Oops, better get the GEM MINT one!

Radio10.thumb.jpg.41d664996c0387d498438ce5104f7cea.jpg

On 3/2/2019 at 3:22 AM, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Im back bring your friends lets keep this train moving, Issue #2 off and rolling

@mattn792

@TwoPiece

@oglelo

lol 2v7los.jpg.e1903ea17c0c5dddbfdf943e23c41329.jpg

I was going to include a song by the band 'Train' but felt... there was no need to do that. 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

lol 2v7los.jpg.e1903ea17c0c5dddbfdf943e23c41329.jpg

I was going to include a song by the band 'Train' but felt... there was no need to do that

And we collectively thank you.

guys help me decide which should be by next big haul ?

I USUALLY VERY AGAINST TV SHOW KEYS SO I AM MOST LIKELY GOING TO LEAN THAT WAY BUT LETS SEE , I ONLY INTERESTED IN MOVIE KEYS BECAUSE ITS AVAILABLE TO THE MASSES AND MORE EXPOSURE THAN TV SHOWS UNLESS YOU ARE AN AVID TV WATCHER. ALSO I LOOK AT CELEBRITY STATUS AND HYPE PEOPLE LIKE ELLEN PAGE AND SOPHIE TURNER ARE NOT REALLY HYPE ANYMORE OR HAS HUGE CULT FOLLOWING LIKE BRENDAN FRASER OR JAMIE FOXX, OR WOODY. 

ELLEN PAGE 15 MINUTES OF FAME AFTER JUNO AND INCEPTION THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH IT TO BE HONEST BUT SHE IS A AN OK ACTOR BUT HER ALLURE TO MAKE A COMIC BOOK PRICE GO UP I JUST DO NOT SEE IT. ANYWAY I WOULD'NT MIND GIVING IT A CHANCE 

I can choose these 5 choices WHAT SHOULD I BUY AS MY NEXT HAUL?

Ellen Page in umbrella academy and Gerald Way "coming out" as comic writer , open doors and this comic will be worth tons in future 

Sophie Turner in Dark Phoenix - 1ST APPEARANCE DARK PHOENIX

Deadly Class  ( NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT THIS BUT HEARD A LOT OF HYPE , I MISSED OUT ON WALKING DEAD COMICS SO DON'T WANT THIS TO BE ANOTHER HIT LIKE WALKING DEAD AND COMICS GO UP LIKE CRAZY AND  MISS OUT)

Nova #1 - Marvel next phase movies ( IF THEY PICK A BIG NAME ACTOR THATS IT , THIS COMIC SKY ROCKETS )

Doom Patrol #1 - 1st appearance of the doom patrol  Brendan Fraser come back 

All look so good I don't know whats the best option

Capture.PNG

dark.PNG

DEADLY CLASS.PNG

NOVA.PNG

doom.PNG

Edited by BITCOINSWAMI

2 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I USUALLY VERY AGAINST TV SHOW KEYS SO I AM MOST LIKELY GOING TO LEAN THAT WAY BUT LETS SEE , I ONLY INTERESTED IN MOVIE KEYS BECAUSE ITS AVAILABLE TO THE MASSES AND MORE EXPOSURE THAN TV SHOWS UNLESS YOU ARE AN AVID TV WATCHER. ALSO I LOOK AT CELEBRITY STATUS AND HYPE PEOPLE LIKE ELLEN PAGE AND SOPHIE TURNER ARE NOT REALLY HYPE ANYMORE OR HAS HUGE CULT FOLLOWING LIKE BRENDAN FRASER OR JAMIE FOXX, OR WOODY. 

ELLEN PAGE 15 MINUTES OF FAME AFTER JUNO AND INCEPTION THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH IT TO BE HONEST BUT SHE IS A AN OK ACTOR BUT HER ALLURE TO MAKE A COMIC BOOK PRICE GO UP I JUST DO NOT SEE IT. ANYWAY I WOULD'NT MIND GIVING IT A CHANCE 

Ellen Page in umbrella academy and Gerald Way "coming out" as comic writer , open doors and this comic will be worth tons in future 

Deadly Class  ( NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT THIS BUT HEARD A LOT OF HYPE , I MISSED OUT ON WALKING DEAD COMICS SO DON'T WANT THIS TO BE ANOTHER HIT LIKE WALKING DEAD AND COMICS GO UP LIKE CRAZY AND  MISS OUT)

Nova #1 - Marvel next phase movies ( IF THEY PICK A BIG NAME ACTOR THATS IT , THIS COMIC SKY ROCKETS )

Honestly... did you collect in the 90's?  This is a sincere question.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:18 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

How is this thread still a thing? :facepalm:  

I don't know - it's starting to look like the thread where all the not-cool kids hang out. :sick: 

Just now, 01TheDude said:

your timing is attrocious

When they get hot? You keep pointing out books and shows far after the news is already out on them.

He's a follower.

Just now, 01TheDude said:

The best one was that "when the Spawn movie comes out" where the movie came out in 1997 -- 22 years ago.

There's another movie in the works. :gossip:

On 3/1/2019 at 9:56 PM, BITCOINSWAMI said:

My own gripe is a couple of spine dings but for $52 dollars this is a good deal. Once that Spawn movie comes out this will triple in price.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but the Spawn movie already came out well over 20 years ago now.  :gossip:

No real surprise, but it didn't really seem to help with the price of the Spawn back issues going forward.  :tonofbricks:

Strongly doubt if the remake would make much of a difference to the valuation of the books longer term.  (shrug)

Edited by lou_fine

4 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Capture.PNG

dark.PNG

DEADLY CLASS.PNG

NOVA.PNG

doom.PNG

You didn't 'miss out' on the Walking Dead. You're a newly arrived wannabe speculator who gives zero damns about the actual medium or its products. Very big difference between that a genuine fan. What you mean is that you missed out on it cheap, which is a whole different kettle of fish, one that also involves the foresight of knowing it will be big, which you definitely don't have. 

11 hours ago, lizards2 said:
On 3/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

How is this thread still a thing? :facepalm:  

I don't know - it's starting to look like the thread where all the not-cool kids hang out. :sick: 

That is usually where I end up, so I must be in the right place...just like high school.