• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

I understand that-- and still think the logic is completely flawed. Also-- it seems like they are not aware of the original movie

The Animated Spawn series on HBO was good, and Lasted for 3 seasons also. 👍

41 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

That is usually where I end up, so I must be in the right place...just like high school.

At least it is better than jail, I suppose..., :shy:

On 3/2/2019 at 11:02 AM, bc said:

If you have a Spawn 1 boner, check this out:

I never thought the two words “ spawn” and “ boner” should ever cross paths - but the 13 year old me on issue #9 might beg to differ ....it was a weird time 

13 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

He's a follower.

There's another movie in the works. :gossip:

CORRECT AND IF THIS ONE IS A HIT IT WILL DRIVE UP SALES, FIRST SPAWN CAME OUT WHEN COMIC BOOK MOVIES WHERE NOT MUCH HYPE LIKE BLADE, SPAWN, METEOR MAN, DARK MAN, CONAN

2 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I never thought the two words “ spawn” and “ boner” should ever cross paths - but the 13 year old me on issue #9 might beg to differ ....it was a weird time 

you're really gonna make me Goggle Image search Spawn #9? Ok, here goes.

EDIT: After viewing cover of Spawn #9:

I guess I see your 13-year old point. No pun intended. 

Edited by NoMan

3 hours ago, mattn792 said:

I hear Star Wars is a thing.  You should buy a bunch of those.

do you even collect bro? all i see it yap yap yap from you i never seen you post your comics lol . at least i buy comics and post what I buy and have you just a internet warrior, Do you even at least least online comic books then?

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

do you even collect bro?

I’m not your bro, don’t pretend I have the least bit of respect for you.

all i see it yap yap yap from you i never seen you post your comics lol

Actually you have.  Do we need to revisit the Carnage incident?

. at least i buy comics and post what I buy and have you just a internet warrior, Do you even at least least online comic books then?

I hear people also like Star Trek, you should buy that too.  First apperence only of course.

Swami,

Spawn 1 Newsstand is a good book to own; I’m in the market myself. 

did you ever pick up a Maximum Carnage 1 promotional book I suggested in the 1st thread? That’s the Carnage book to have. I wasn’t kidding. It’s already worth more than ASM361.

The next books to get before the MOVIE-INDUCED VALUE EXPLOSIONS is Spider-Man 2099. ASM 365, Spider-Man 2099 1: 1st and 2nd print. 

Spider-Verse 2 is going to feature Spider-Man 2099 and his books are going to go NUCLEAR.

@BITCOINSWAMI Honest suggestion in the 5% chance you're actually not trolling us, but can you start a journal (link below) as that will reduce the chance of the mods locking all your posts.  If gives you more freedom to talk about whatever you want to talk about.

And it'll give us all a specific place to follow you keep ourselves entertained on Fridays.  Thanks kindly.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/

On 3/5/2019 at 12:29 PM, BITCOINSWAMI said:

CORRECT AND IF THIS ONE IS A HIT IT WILL DRIVE UP SALES, FIRST SPAWN CAME OUT WHEN COMIC BOOK MOVIES WHERE NOT MUCH HYPE LIKE BLADE, SPAWN, METEOR MAN, DARK MAN, CONAN

Well shine on you crazy diamond.:applause:

If there was any doubt before (and there really wasn't) the Meteor Man reference just confirmed that this is a sock puppet account. It's less amusing than it was at first but if he keeps bringing the Robert Townsend references, I'll stay on board.

4 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

If there was any doubt before (and there really wasn't) the Meteor Man reference just confirmed that this is a sock puppet account. It's less amusing than it was at first but if he keeps bringing the Robert Townsend references, I'll stay on board.

In pain in the membrane, that's a mouthful! He's in pain got no gain! 

Edited for the weak at heart

He has provided a decent venue for entertainment, especially since Gabe is MIA.  The shtick will only carry for so long though.

Eight weeks from now he'll probably be posting his gem mint +++ 6.5 copy of Wolverine #68 because Epsilon Red is about to be played by Mickey Rooney in the next chapter of the Lord of the Rings franchise, and books are about to skyrocket.  There will be a collective zzz from the rest of the board in response.