• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

The question is... Will he ever read a comic book..?

Can he even read?

Stay tuned...

I'm still holding out all hope this is a prank. If not life as we know it is looking pretty grim.

8 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I'm an old timer. Really stop reading comics around 1988 cause they started to suck.

"Carnage" is a Spiderman bad guy and there's a movie and it's gonna be $?

By George I think he got it! Carnage is going to be BIG.

15 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Urko :cloud9:

Does anyone remember the one where Urko and Verdon get stuck in the old underground train station? Urko finds a poster of an ape in a zoo cage and gets in a right state. That was a good episode. 

9 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Does anyone remember the one where Urko and Verdon get stuck in the old underground train station? Urko finds a poster of an ape in a zoo cage and gets in a right state. That was a good episode. 

It was called "The Trap" also Urko was played by Mark Lenard who also played Spock's father Surek.:foryou:

MV5BMjIxNTUwNzI4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU3MzYxOA@@._V1_UY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

1 minute ago, tv horror said:

It was called "The Trap" also Urko was played by Mark Lenard who also played Spock's father Surek.:foryou:

MV5BMjIxNTUwNzI4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU3MzYxOA@@._V1_UY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

*Sarek

He also played the Romulan commander in that original series episode where the Enterprise had to hunt down the Romulan ship that was cleaning out all those star bases. 

3 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Urko and Surek - two ends of the spectrum there...