• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:
3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Chuck would be happy that another male left the site.

Gower or Rozanski? 

Or Norris?

Or key?

Just now, TwoPiece said:
2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Gower or Rozanski? 

Or Norris?

Which one is the most insufferable?

hm

Just now, TwoPiece said:
1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

hm

You know I know that you know I know you know.

I have been known to have the knowing know all knowledge, yes. 

Is it 'Ah Khan'?

29 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

I'm shocked you haven't tried to steer @BITCOINSWAMI toward getting all the pence versions of these Carnage books-- that is your bread and butter.

There ain't none.

27 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

in before the in depth analysis of pence versions of any of the books mentioned in this and other @bartcolonswamparse related postings.

An In Depth Analysis of Bitoffswamprats Carnage Comics From the Perspective of Pence Copy Availability 

There ain't none. 

Edited by Get Marwood & I
There ain't none. A few AUS though.

31 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

This is beginning to move from mockery into going full-Swami...

Please step back into reality, C4A. We won't give up on you!

@TwoPiece You are right my friend!

The first step is admitting that I have a problem! :roflmao:

PS

WUDY! (Hey Rome wasn't built in a day right?) :roflmao:

Why do you guys think this is a prank? You see me constantly posting my hauls I have carnage full freaking run 1st issue and 360 361 362 363 and full maximum carnage run , all I need now is cameo cleyus cassidy and 1st full appearance of cletud. Then just have to wait and watch wooduly Harrelson from the first carnage trailer to tell if its gonna price jump. 

I already making a steal on old school VHS tapes mint condition  these are not made anymore and rare 

Screenshot_20190328-035246_Facebook.jpg

4 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Why do you guys think this is a prank? You see me constantly posting my hauls I have carnage full freaking run 1st issue and 360 361 362 363 and full maximum carnage run , all I need now is cameo cleyus cassidy and 1st full appearance of cletud. Then just have to wait and watch wooduly Harrelson from the first carnage trailer to tell if its gonna price jump. 

I already making a steal on old school VHS tapes mint condition  these are not made anymore and rare 

Shine on you crazy diamond. 

4 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Original question:  Why do you guys think this is a prank?

Answer:  You see me constantly posting my hauls I have carnage full freaking run 1st issue and 360 361 362 363 and full maximum carnage run , all I need now is cameo cleyus cassidy and 1st full appearance of cletud. Then just have to wait and watch wooduly Harrelson from the first carnage trailer to tell if its gonna price jump.  I already making a steal on old school VHS tapes mint condition  these are not made anymore and rare 

(thumbsu

5 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

This.

Or this.

Or that.

Or the fact that you bought "rare" VHS tapes that literally no one has any use for anymore...

You're basically a flag, not even a human, a literal red flag posting on this board...