• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

This.

Or this.

Or that.

Or the fact that you bought "rare" VHS tapes that literally no one has any use for anymore...

You're basically a flag, not even a human, a literal red flag posting on this board...

I am beside myself with laughter.:roflmao:

14 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Why do you guys think this is a prank? You see me constantly posting my hauls I have carnage full freaking run 1st issue and 360 361 362 363 and full maximum carnage run , all I need now is cameo cleyus cassidy and 1st full appearance of cletud. Then just have to wait and watch wooduly Harrelson from the first carnage trailer to tell if its gonna price jump. 

I already making a steal on old school VHS tapes mint condition  these are not made anymore and rare 

Screenshot_20190328-035246_Facebook.jpg

Just now, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Then explain why a VHS player is do expensive and hard to find ?

What? How many do you want? How much are you paying for them?

And, most importantly, why the :censored: would anybody want one unless they have a bunch of rare/obscure content that hasn't been released in a much better format?

13 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Then explain why a VHS player is so expensive and hard to find ?

Are you for real? People donate them to resale shops all the time. I can go to the shop by me and get a dozen of them for probably $10 bucks a piece. Facebooks local classifieds would bring up another dozen in my area. Almost every other garage sale has one for sale. 

1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Then explain why a VHS player is so expensive and hard to find ?

I’ve got 6 VHS players boxed up with my VHS tapes in my garage. Soooo are you telling me I’ve got some extra cash??💰 

Love this thread!!

CBB05F73-B35D-4459-A6E5-90807BC09E50.gif.f57f257d60ffb39f6c591b248c0c68d4.gif

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:

What? How many do you want? How much are you paying for them?

And, most importantly, why the :censored: would anybody want one unless they have a bunch of rare/obscure content that hasn't been released in a much better format?

There is a small market for them for people who are trying to convert their personal tapes to a digital format. But once they are done converting, they are not much use.

They will get harder and harder to find over time. I feel sorry for people who had VHS collections in the 1980s and 1990s-- walls full of original boxed movies just completely wasted money. I have about 50 myself that I've tried to off load (used to have them listed on the old ebay site Half.com and actually did sell a handful there of some super obscure titles).

VHS tapes are as dead as they come-- unlike something like Vinyl recordings that have some people sort of interested. It was a great technology for its time but has zero advantages is playback to any other medium. Trash.

3 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

There is a small market for them for people who are trying to convert their personal tapes to a digital format. But once they are done converting, they are not much use.

They will get harder and harder to find over time. I feel sorry for people who had VHS collections in the 1980s and 1990s-- walls full of original boxed movies just completely wasted money. I have about 50 myself that I've tried to off load (used to have them listed on the old ebay site Half.com and actually did sell a handful there of some super obscure titles).

VHS tapes are as dead as they come-- unlike something like Vinyl recordings that have some people sort of interested. It was a great technology for its time but has zero advantages is playback to any other medium. Trash.

I solved the problem of why Swarmi loves old Disney VHS :

woody toy story.png

No clue why you guys always trolling I am actually looking out for steals and deals and comics with value I just found rare comics on a Facebook listing which to the naked eye might seen worthless or a  drek comic but I do believe these have value because it's one of a kind. You normally dont see these types of vintage comics . I might scoop these up 

Which one is more valuable meteor man or kool aid man ?  Kool aid is still popular dont think meteor man is really a thing anymore 

20190330_050437.jpg

1358691-meteor_man_the_movie_v1_001.jpg

628987.jpg

Edited by BITCOINSWAMI

1 hour ago, DocHoppus182 said:

By the way, it’s called a VCR.

What Swami meant was VHS means: Very Honest Speculator:roflmao:

And Doc you meant: Valuable Comic Re-seller :roflmao:

See you're both right Swami has his hand on the pulse of the Drek comic market, only it seems to be dead and no one told him.

download.png.c83d90e1f2dde14453dad30098f3e971.png

P.S Along with his VHS tapes. By the way Swami I have for sale a great little investment of a fixer upper if your interested please PM me.

download.jpg

Definitely buy the Meteor Man!

I hear they are gonna make a Meteor Man Cinematic Universe centered around him like The MCU did with Iron Man!

Also that copy of MM 1 looks in CGC 9.8 shape for sure! 

2 hours ago, comics4all said:

Definitely buy the Meteor Man!

I hear they are gonna make a Meteor Man Cinematic Universe centered around him like The MCU did with Iron Man!

Also that copy of MM 1 looks in CGC 9.8 shape for sure! 

I've been told by a reliable source :gossip: that even the actor who played the part never got a copy, here's your chance to strike Swami sell it to him at a premium.:flipbait: