• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Why the heck did the prize of ASM 361 go down? WTF. I never seen a comic lose value this quickly this movie needs to come out ASAP so I can cash out 

1. There are a lot of them/common book.

2. People already bought into the speculation boom when Venom was released.

3.  People are flocking to Beanie Babies instead of comics and VHS tapes right now as the next big collectible. 

23 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

This propaganda is incorrect:

"1986-1992 Version:

This was the golden era for standard definition releases of the Star Wars films on home video. The analog tape master that was created for this release of Star Wars was never tampered with with any attempt to clean the image, or filter any detail. No new material was added, and there are no digital effects to be seen. An interpositive was scanned, and that’s essentially it. These widescreen masters were created in 1986, and served as the home video masters that were used up until 1993 for Laserdisc releases of the trilogy. They exhibit occasional print wear, with dirt and scratches showing up on screen. This was also the first time that the film was remixed for Dolby Surround, the home video equivalent of Dolby Stereo. Previous releases of the film were in mono sound only, assumed to be created from a stereo sound master used to make 35mm prints of the movies."

The JSC were the first widescreen home media release of the films, and are taken from the original prints with the original color timing.

The version on the DVD is the digital transfer made in the 90's, which was struck from an interpositive and is rife with edge enhancement and DNR. 

Can we now get back to the antics of this sock puppet account?

21 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

The JSC were the first widescreen home media release of the films, and are taken from the original prints with the original color timing.

The version on the DVD is the digital transfer made in the 90's, which was struck from an interpositive and is rife with edge enhancement and DNR. 

Can we now get back to the antics of this sock puppet account?

Here I will get it started

WUDY!

wudy smiling hat.jpe

16 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Why the heck did the prize of ASM 361 go down? WTF. I never seen a comic lose value this quickly this movie needs to come out ASAP so I can cash out 

Trump or any good business man will tell you NEVER EVER tell others your secret! SsssssssssssssssssssssssssH and it's spelt p.r.i.c.e.(thumbsu

4 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Trump or any good business man will tell you NEVER EVER tell others your secret! SsssssssssssssssssssssssssH and it's spelt p.r.i.c.e.(thumbsu

Hmmm, let’s give him a little insight just this once...

@BITCOINSWAMI, we’ve all been selling dozens of copies of 361 at artificially low prices for the sole purpose of driving down the Carnage market in order to spite you.  Maybe the useless mass produced VHS market will be next, who knows?  :devil:

26 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Swami with the prices falling on the Amazing 361 why don't you invest in issue number 1 of a new series of comics called Defendor! 

2f87e7130ee5e9105f85538e578853a6--book-jacket-superheroes.jpg

download (1).jpg

It's got WUDY! It's a no brainer! which is perfect for Swampy because he's got no brain! :roflmao:

Any movie that's got WUDY is 

:flipbait: