• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Everyone knows you need at least 40 bucks to make a decent investment. Save your pennies and come back when you got enough. 

That's crazy! you can't buy anything for 40 bucks!!!!

but $42 that will get you something nice!

WUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 361 STAGANT RIGHT NOW WHEN WILL THE PRICE GOING UP

Hello again. When I sent you a PM recently enquiring after your age you were kind enough to confirm that you were 34 years old. I'm sure you won't mind me repeating that here. I'm 800 myself and have trained several Jedi.

I then asked what information it was that you sought, in response to your question back to me, and you did not reply.

And now here you are again, SHOUTING in misspelt capital letters,  with key words missing, minus the required question mark, a question which can only have a speculative answer.

Given the absence of wit, grace or humour in your post, I sense the community will respond to you as they always have. So, my advice to you is to either up your game if you are a sock puppet, and be funny, or, if you are a genuine 34 year old, refrain from posting when you have 'had a few'.

Good luck. 

4 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

When I sent you a PM recently enquiring after your age you were kind enough to confirm that you were 34 years old.

34 not 361 years old! I'm SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! As for your stagnant copy I have a friend who could help it rise.:bigsmile:

41o-nZx5ENL.jpg

3 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Thursday.

What time, as I'm getting my hair cut that day. All of them in fact. 

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

34 not 361 years old! I'm SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! As for your stagnant copy I have a friend who could help it rise.:bigsmile:

41o-nZx5ENL.jpg

It's not stagnant Maurice. It's STAGANT

wylie.gif.f4870af89f026913abcaa2a723137e83.gif

4 minutes ago, comics4all said:

I IZ STAGANT?!?!

WUDY IS NO STAGANT!

WUDY IS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

confusedwoodycarnage.jpe

giphy.gif.bbae77ccdd0146ead0c80ebbd17298ae.gif