To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
6 6

332 posts in this topic

3,595 posts
4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Would Carnage beat Urko in a fight do you think Maurice? 

It's possible, because I heard from a friend of a friend that Apes are frightened by red hair. And when their bored they like to touch their Woodies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,918 posts
2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Urko and Surek - two ends of the spectrum there...

Sarek then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,595 posts
1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Sarek then.

Here'a another Orko!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

download (1).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,918 posts
3 minutes ago, tv horror said:

It's possible, because I heard from a friend of a friend that Apes are frightened by red hair. And when their bored they like to touch their Woodies.

Monkey nuts. Lovely.

Gotta go now Maurice. Warren and Partridge are on the telly. Te la

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NoMan said:

I'm an old timer. Really stop reading comics around 1988 cause they started to suck.

"Carnage" is a Spiderman bad guy and there's a movie and it's gonna be $?

Modern comics are even worse now than they were in 88! :devil:

Anyway Yes Carnage is a Venom rip off & Swami thinks he is license to print $ because of 

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants to buy all the 8.5 copies of Maximum Carnage he can get!

There now you are all caught up to date! 

 

hempworld.jpe

Edited by comics4all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,554 posts
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Modern comics are even worse now than they were in 88! :devil:

Anyway Yes Carnage is a Venom rip off & Swami thinks he is license to print $ because of 

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants to buy all the 8.5 copies of Maximum Carnage he can get!

There now you are all caught up to date! 

 

hempworld.jpe

Well thanks for the info. ! 

Im gonna pick up some Carnage books and sell in a couple of months. 

Don’t try to beat me on eBay. Not gonna happen. 

Edited by NoMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,595 posts
1 hour ago, NoMan said:

Im gonna pick up some Carnage books and sell in a couple of months. 

I just got a very angry message from a relative of Carnage no not Woody but his son.:bigsmile:

He wants his comics to be more desirable than his Dad's, it seems someone with a bandaged head is buying up the run before he buys an offshore island.

 

 

  

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,984 posts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,600 posts
15 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Does anyone remember the one where Urko and Verdon get stuck in the old underground train station? Urko finds a poster of an ape in a zoo cage and gets in a right state. That was a good episode. 

Why are you talking to yourself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,600 posts
Posted (edited)

Speaking of Woody - I caught some of Now You See Me 2 on TV yesterday.

Stock up on those Theory 11 NYSM2 Monarchs, Swami. Big $$$$$.

1. Buy Theory 11 NYSM2 Monarchs.

2. Double Woody appearance.

3. ?????

4. Profit.

Edited by TwoPiece

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,749 posts
1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

Speaking of Woody - I caught some of Now You See Me 2 on TV yesterday.

Stock up on those Theory 11 NYSM2 Monarchs, Swami. Big $$$$$.

1. Buy Theory 11 NYSM2 Monarchs.

2. Double Woody appearance.

3. ?????

4. Profit.

#3 is "come to the CGC board and gloat about how awesome you are doing as a comic collecting wunderkind"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,918 posts
1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

Why are you talking to yourself...

Old board habits die hard TP.

Do you remember that episode? Good it was. 

And put your old Joker avatar back on will you? The new ones rubbish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,600 posts
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

And put your old Joker avatar back on will you? The new ones rubbish. 

I am the world that hides the universal secret of all time.

I'm trying to hide in the shadows to avoid another 2-week break. lol

If I blend in the mod will never see me!

Edited by TwoPiece

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

Speaking of Woody - I caught some of Now You See Me 2 on TV yesterday.

Stock up on those Theory 11 NYSM2 Monarchs, Swami. Big $$$$$.

1. Buy Theory 11 NYSM2 Monarchs.

2. Double Woody appearance.

3. ?????

4. Profit.

DUBBLE WUDY

 

wudy_classico_multipack.jpg

wudy_classico_multipack.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,678 posts
2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

I am the world that hides the universal secret of all time.

I'm trying to hide in the shadows to avoid another 2-week break. lol

If I blend in the mod will never see me!

If you’re not getting admonished from time to time, then you’re not doing this board thing the right way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,600 posts
4 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

If you’re not getting admonished from time to time, then you’re not doing this board thing the right way.

I've got like 20 warning points right now that expire in like 5 years.

It's like the CGC mod is Hawkeye and I have a Loki decal on my back. You could report this post and they'll ban me on principal alone.

Plz don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,918 posts
11 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I've got like 20 warning points right now that expire in like 5 years.

It's like the CGC mod is Hawkeye and I have a Loki decal on my back. You could report this post and they'll ban me on principal alone.

Plz don't.

Not bad. 18 points is supposed to be a ban on the 'new' boards, so you're doing something right :headbang:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,595 posts
4 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Why are you talking to yourself...

Actually he was talking to me.(thumbsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,600 posts
5 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Not bad. 18 points is supposed to be a ban on the 'new' boards, so you're doing something right :headbang:

 

:tonofbricks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
6 6