• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #2
3 3

332 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, comics4all said:

I wasn't around for Gabe! Why didn't I know about this sooner!!!!! ???

Fear not, Gabe is actually real, and I'm guessing the recent Bitcoin jump will eventually bring him back out of the shadows to brag about his alleged business prowess.  Assuming he hasn't spent it all on fantasy dwarf sex with the online zombie girlfriend he's never met.  Or seen.

In the meantime, just...yeah...

9 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Fear not, Gabe is actually real, and I'm guessing the recent Bitcoin jump will eventually bring him back out of the shadows to brag about his alleged business prowess.  Assuming he hasn't spent it all on fantasy dwarf sex with the online zombie girlfriend he's never met.  Or seen.

In the meantime, just...yeah...

I guess  I've got some reading to do! :roflmao:

20 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Just like a car crash. I just cant look away.:eek:

That's how I felt about the person defecating on the subway the other week.  I had to go into the next car but I will be damned if I didn't look just to see if they actually went through with it. 

Spoiler

They did. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

That's how I felt about the person defecating on the subway the other week.  I had to go into the next car but I will be damned if I didn't look just to see if they actually went through with it. 

Reveal hidden contents

They did. 

Was he wearing a Woody Harrison Shirt?

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Reveal hidden contents

They did. 

Sweatshirt... 

Something tells me that this is the thread where it is acceptable to post pics of some of the things I see in the subway.... and the LIRR.

Edited by Buzzetta

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Reveal hidden contents

They did. 

:roflmao:

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

i AM back no clue why i was banned I didn't post anything wrong.

I have 30 bucks is there any spec book I can invest in this is not a joke, legit question, omnibus, hc, or comic book 30 bucks. I don't want any drek comics

1. Yes, you did, and when you "acknowledge" the mod warning it links you directly to the post that got you banned.

2. Superman 75. As many as you can find.

46 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

How many bans before the mods just make it a lifetime ban?  Asking for a friend.  /s

It's 1 thing when you learn your lesson (I had to, early-on, for the most part).

It's another when you keep doing the same things. I think if you get like 5 warnings for the same thing you eventually get banned.