• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NORTH TEXAS COMIC BOOK SHOW June 29th & 30th - Shooter, David, Breeding, Nicieza, Bagley

32 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, iggykoopa said:

I'm late to the party but another great show! My favorite of the weekend was meeting Fabian Nicieza! That guy is full of life and had the whole line cracking up! Thanks for putting together yet another great lineup!

Starlin has my vote for the February show!!

Starlin would be good. I’m putting in my standard vote for Ron Frenz. Other names receiving votes: Bob Layton, Marv Wolfman.

54 minutes ago, iggykoopa said:

@ComicBooksDallas Any idea the dates for the February show? I have an event and hope it doesn't fall on the dates you have selected! :wishluck:

The dates we were told are February 15-16. First show of the year for us, and I couldn't think of a better way to kick things off. :cloud9:

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

The dates we were told are February 15-16. First show of the year for us, and I couldn't think of a better way to kick things off. :cloud9:

If that's the case I'm golden! My dates aren't until the end of the month so that will be great if those dates stick!