• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIG APPLE COMIC CON 2019 WILLIAM SHATNER APPEARANCE
1 1

12 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cocomonkey said:

And don't forget a cattle prod...I swear they don't stop letting people in until the place is at least 50% over capacity.

Manhattan really needs a monthly show. It would lessen the mob that is the Big Apple Con for the attendees who just want to go and buy comics and not worry about the movie stars.

Going Sunday morning. Weather may be a little nasty in the morning with some ice predicted in orange county over night. parking and traffic always easier Sunday morning vs. Saturday. Dropping off some consignments and picking up OA. Going to try to stop by Clifton show before heading to big apple con. JP's Clifton show is always a winner.

On 3/10/2019 at 4:49 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Had a good time today... some of the stuff that came home with me 

3C89C32B-1EF0-4C4D-BABA-DC2F28B09AFC.jpeg

FA70C91D-88A3-46DC-A8AC-18ADE097881B.jpeg

64449D67-E778-40A7-8480-EAAB53B25696.jpeg

54B4A155-4316-4BCD-81B0-BE299C423A40.jpeg

62898000-879C-4ECF-84AE-54E82E79D7DE.jpeg

Jae lee rocks - took me awhile to really appreciate his style , but it’s good ( reverse shading like Mignola a tad) nice strong guy sketch too ... I was happy enough to get Peter David to sign my book 

1 hour ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Jae lee rocks - took me awhile to really appreciate his style , but it’s good ( reverse shading like Mignola a tad) nice strong guy sketch too ... I was happy enough to get Peter David to sign my book 

Thanks! Peter David was a nice guy to talk to too... I am very happy with all three of the sketched (although the Tex one he was talking while doing so I think it could have been a bit better). 

6 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Thanks! Peter David was a nice guy to talk to too... I am very happy with all three of the sketched (although the Tex one he was talking while doing so I think it could have been a bit better). 

I was never huge TEX fan - his style always reminded me of a mix of Simon Bisley and that guy who dre the Scary Story books - I remember when “X- Cutioners song” crossover came out - and I was forced to read those issues - lol 

Very underrated new X- factor team that was