• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mountiees - Display Your Collection

2 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone! I'm a 3D printing enthusiast trying to make solutions to everyday problems we geeks and nerds encounter. :)

I wanted to share with you my creation for displaying your graded comic book collection. I wasn't too happy with the other option in the market since I wanted something more stable for higher end books. So i created Mountiees. They are designed and produced by me, so the design is something I hold dear due to its simple nature but strong and stable support.

What Are Mountiees?

Mountiees are unique mounting brackets that make displaying your CGC and CBCS Graded Comics easy and give your wall a much more modern look and feel. Simply install the brackets on the wall and slide your graded comics in and out as you please. The mounts install with two screws and can hold any size graded comic book from standard size to newsprint.

Available in black, gray, and semi-transparent they blend into any wall. 

Each set comes with
2 Brackets
2 Screws
2 Wall Anchors

Visit Mountiees.com to learn more and purchase yours today!

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

IMG_2962.JPG

IMG_3014.JPG

Set.JPG

Edited by RoccoAJr