• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's March / APRIL s/s pre-sale: Jim Lee SHAZAM variant, Mikel Janin BATMAN & ARTGERM variants, etc.
5 5

108 posts in this topic

Two more Mid-town variants to offer on DCeased #1.  On page 3 of this thread, I have the standard cover double signed at $145

Here's the Omega and Virgin variants:

DCeased #1 (Inhuyk Lee Midtown exclusive) s/s Tom Taylor & Inhuyk Lee -$165

Ten (10) spots

dceased1inhuykOMEGA.jpg

On 4/17/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Two more Mid-town variants to offer on DCeased #1.  On page 3 of this thread, I have the standard cover double signed at $145

Here's the Omega and Virgin variants:

DCeased #1 (Inhuyk Lee Midtown exclusive) s/s Tom Taylor & Inhuyk Lee -$165

Ten (10) spots

dceased1inhuykOMEGA.jpg

On 4/17/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rich_Henn said:

DCeased #1 (Inhuyk Lee Midtown VIRGIN) s/s Tom Taylor & Inhuyk Lee -$175

Ten (10) spots

dceased1inhuykvirgin.jpg

:takeit: One of each Rich, thanks

Detective Comics #1000 (gold foil variant) s/s Marv Wolfman, Denny O'Neil, Kelley Jones, Tom King, Doug Moench, etc---going to load this with no less than 10+ signatures, possibly more. - $295

Print run was considerably smaller than the other variant covers----going to really try to make this worth your while.  The last gold foil variant that I did had a multitude of 9.6 in there as well, so when these come back from grading, I can offer 9.6 copies at a bit of a discount if you want to switch out. I see a multitude of Batman creators past and present at several shows, my goal with this book is to stack it!

Ten (10) spots

1. Vox Virtus

2. Shervin

3.sorb3t

4. Philsbackpack

5. MDR123

6. JCronin

7. Bigtruck

8. naits

9. naits

detective1000goldfoil.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

58 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Detective Comics #1000 (gold foil variant) s/s Marv Wolfman, Denny O'Neil, Kelley Jones, Tom King, Doug Moench, etc---going to load this with no less than 10+ signatures, possibly more. - $295

Print run was considerably smaller than the other variant covers----going to really try to make this worth your while.  The last gold foil variant that I did had a multitude of 9.6 in there as well, so when these come back from grading, I can offer 9.6 copies at a bit of a discount if you want to switch out. I see a multitude of Batman creators past and present at several shows, my goal with this book is to stack it!

Ten (10) spots

:takeit: Rich. Load it up 😁

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Write me down for one, please.

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Ten (10) spots

1. Vox Virtus

2. Shervin

I'll take one with as many signatures as you can load on there. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Rich - I'll take a spot please.

Edited by SBRobin