• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dennis the Menance original artwork

7 posts in this topic

I have joined this chat board to find out where and if anyone would be interested in original daily Dennis the Menace artwork.  My father(Finis Jeffers) worked for Hank Ketchum during the late 1950's into the 1960's at his studio in Carmel Valley, CA.  I also have prints of some of the artwork that my father had but has been lost or sold(I don't know) as he has passed several years ago and my brother and I are going thru all of his artwork, etc.  Any help would be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, brent1950 said:

I have joined this chat board to find out where and if anyone would be interested in original daily Dennis the Menace artwork.  My father(Finis Jeffers) worked for Hank Ketchum during the late 1950's into the 1960's at his studio in Carmel Valley, CA.  I also have prints of some of the artwork that my father had but has been lost or sold(I don't know) as he has passed several years ago and my brother and I are going thru all of his artwork, etc.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Dan Forman collects Dennis the Menace art.  He's on CAF.  In fact, if you do a CAF search for 'Dennis the Menace', you will see who owns DTM art and you can contact them directly to gauge possible interest.

Link to Dan's CAF:

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1664