• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 March Madness Grading Tournament Prize Thread
6 6

422 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Damn it! This was supposed to be my Unification Day present to Chairman Kim!

Drat. :sorry:

No worries RMA, I can send the book with the U.S. Special Representative to North Korea, who'll deliver it to the Chairman in time for the May Day Parade.

In fact, I think he's on these boards - @DennisRodmanofSS ???

90.thumb.jpg.7c2921ae8c1fdfa2983e6cde193cbfb1.jpg

1 minute ago, letsgrumble said:

No worries RMA, I can send the book with the U.S. Special Representative to North Korea, who'll deliver it to the Chairman in time for the May Day Parade.

In fact, I think he's on these boards - @DennisRodmanofSS ???

90.thumb.jpg.7c2921ae8c1fdfa2983e6cde193cbfb1.jpg

:applause:

HurRAY!! Problem solved!!

40 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

What is the process here? I have some stuff to send to the winner. Do they post an address to ship to? Do they pick what they want from this thread?

When/if someone chooses your prize, you guys can PM each other and work out the logistics.

2 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Gotcha. Do top 3 only get prizes or do people generally go down the order of who placed where?

Who placed where (thumbsu

Chasin' down a who do there!

12 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Gotcha. Do top 3 only get prizes or do people generally go down the order of who placed where?

In the old Nik grading contests it was top 3 and he would also give the winner $200 in cash.  The first year I won I changed it to the top 10, but somewhere after that the contests became 1 - the number of prizes we have.