• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Collection Without Fear High Grade Daredevil Run

3 posts in this topic

NO BUYER'S PREMIUMS — What you bid is what you pay!
slide_259.jpg?r=1057853177

Event Auction Highlight:
Daredevil: The Collection Without Fear

DD1
Daredevil is one of the great continued success stories of Marvel’s stable as the character has undergone several transformations over the decades. From his earliest iteration as a yellow-and-black suited Silver Age crimefighter, to his hard-boiled and groundbreaking tenure in the 1980s that made illustrator Frank Miller into a household name. In the modern day, Daredevil has enjoyed yet another rebirth due to the staggering popularity of his recently canceled Netflix show, with rumors swirling about a rebooted TV series or an upgrade to the MCU, Daredevil is the hero that keeps on reinventing himself. From the highly collectible key first issue, featuring a Spider-Man cover appearance illustrated by Jack Kirby right up to the last pre-Miller issue, this is a fantastic collection of Man Without Fear comics for those Devil of Hell’s Kitchen fans out there. 

From the consignor: “When I was a kid Daredevil was one of the comics that turned me into a lifelong fan. I loved everything about it. I still do.” 

“A few years later I was working at a comic shop as a teenager and started collecting seriously, Daredevil was naturally one of the titles I started buying and over the years I put together a couple of mid-grade runs, I just loved the character.” 

“Starting in 2010 I decided to do the run right once and for all. My original goal was to get #1-157 in 9.4 or better with an additional focus on pedigree books. I wanted the best possible preservation, page quality, and structure for each book, no matter what the grade. Even with a couple of 9.2s in there, the run is better than I hoped it would be. One-third of the books are from pedigree collections and the ones that aren’t look like they could be.”

ComicConnect is currently accepting consignments for their next major auction. Contact them today to reserve space as it is on a first-come first-served basis. Call toll-free 1.888.779.7377 or e-mail their staff at support@comicconnect.com. Cash advances up to $5 million are available.

----------------------------------------

dar1.10997a.jpg  dar1.10998a.jpg  dar1.10999a.jpg  dar1.11000a.jpg

dar1.11001a.jpg  dar1.11002a.jpg  dar1.11003a.jpg  dar1.11153a.jpg

dar1.11005a.jpg  dar1.11006a.jpg  dar1.11007a.jpg  dar1.11008a.jpg

Click here to view the entire Collection Without Fear!

----------------------------------------

ComicConnect is accepting consignments for their next major auction. Contact them today to reserve space as it is on a first-come first-served basis. Call toll-free 1.888.779.7377 or e-mail their staff at support@comicconnect.com. Cash advances up to $5 million are available.