• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] WTT: BBW 115 for certain other PCH
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Looking to trade this baby for one of these other PCH titles having CGC blue label : 

Ghostly weird 123 

Weird tales of the future 3

Mister mystery 6 or 12 

Grade should be same or similar but I would be open to variations that would include accepting or paying cash differential via PayPal.  May consider other PCH titles with similar grail status. Please PM with any offers. 

BIN price $2,500.  Free USA shipping.  Canada add $15, overseas $30. Check, money order or PayPal. No returns. 

BF25A3BA-255C-466F-A0D2-A5AB00B5613D.jpeg

524C3337-FE17-404F-B4BB-E2A39EBA65FC.jpeg

Edited by Microbia

Just now, ChasingKingKirby said:

I THINK that's my old copy.  :cloud9:  

I did buy this book raw, can’t remember exactly when but it was at least 15 or 20 years ago, and just had it slabbed within the past 18 months. 

37 minutes ago, Comcav said:

See, you had to take the complicated road, not simply SELL this beauty!  Good luck Shay!

Well, uh, gee, Mr Takebot, if you ever decide to start opening the mountain of packages sitting in your living room, you may just find some trade fodder to make it worth your while! :baiting:

16 minutes ago, Microbia said:

Well, uh, gee, Mr Takebot, if you ever decide to start opening the mountain of packages sitting in your living room, you may just find some trade fodder to make it worth your while! :baiting:

I'm pretty sure William has the books you're looking for. He may need a bit of time to pull them though, hope you're not in a hurry.

343982949_ScreenShot2019-03-05at5_01_04PM.thumb.png.69804f537a7a593eb3e51f5ce2d32abd.png

Love it.  The colors are amazing.

Hate to mention but I am pretty sure you still need to add a BIN price or a button humper may report it.  You an make he BIN as high as you want to sort insure the trade effort stays out in front.

Edited by telerites

2 minutes ago, telerites said:

Love it.  The colors are amazing.

Hate to mention but I am pretty sure you still need to add a BIN price or a button humper may report it.  

Thanks. Is that true? I’ve seen other boardies doing WTT without mentioning BIN.

3 minutes ago, Microbia said:

Thanks. Is that true? I’ve seen other boardies doing WTT without mentioning BIN.

it can be unreasonable, if you wish to scare off any potential buyers.

2 minutes ago, Microbia said:

Yes - it is #6 in the guidelines - "It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for."

Trades are sometimes posted in the WTB section.  I'm sure some have done it here and I am not playing thread cop - just didn't want to see it get zapped.

lmfao, I think we all or almost all of us could relate.  I'm like, I love that book, BIN price, hmm, is that the going rate? :)   I've been in the same spot though.  Someone asks if a book is for sale, name your price.  I'm like, I can think of 3 or 4 about equal books I'd trade for it, but sell it umm, I'm sorry I can't come up with a number that works.  What's the number that won't offend you, but you won't offer it to me? 

25 minutes ago, eschnit said:

lmfao, I think we all or almost all of us could relate.  I'm like, I love that book, BIN price, hmm, is that the going rate? :)   I've been in the same spot though.  Someone asks if a book is for sale, name your price.  I'm like, I can think of 3 or 4 about equal books I'd trade for it, but sell it umm, I'm sorry I can't come up with a number that works.  What's the number that won't offend you, but you won't offer it to me? 

This conversation should be had via PM.