• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden age and various comics for sale LB Cole covers, Crime, Atlas,Captain Marvel, Jimmy Olsen 1, The Spirit, Jungle, Wings, War & romance comics. NOW 10% OFF, OR 15% IF YOU ALREADY MADE A PURCHASE.CLOSING AT 1PM PACIFIC TIME TODAY
6 6

192 posts in this topic

War Adventures on the Battlefield 2 Atlas war. What a hell of a cover on this one. Heath cover so that's to be expected. Flat and nice, with a little roll to it. Small tears by the staples. VG/F $69 SOLD

battlefield 2 a.jpg

battlefield 2 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Battlefront 42 Atlas war. This is just a classic cover. Great work here and from that stack that I almost didn't put up for sale. I may regret this one. Spine tics, Small top corner piece missing. Colors are just great here and while there's a few creases by the spine, it's just got a good feel to the book overall. Lays flat and staples are tight. F $108 SOLD

battlefront 42 a.jpg

battlefront 42 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

and that's all folks. Thank you for coming in and checking this out and a huge thank you to everyone who bought something. Pick over everything. Make me offers. I have a few things to take care of but I'll be back a bit later to update and clean up the thread and respond to any pm's.

This has been a lot  of fun and hopefull everyone's enjoyed checking out the books.

2 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Are there really 402 books coming? Was that a typo? (I hope not -- that's cool as the other side of the pillow!)

402? Did I really type that? Oh I would hope there's not 402 more books. I mean.. it was tough enough scanning all that I did and keeping track of everything. If it was 400 more books, I'd be overwhelmed.

This thread is done with new books, and there's lots of good stuff left at really good prices. At least good prices in my opinion. I'm always open to offers and those who have made deals with me via pm can probably attest I'm pretty easy to work deals with. So have at it folks. I mean.. there's an very underpriced Jimmy Olsen 1 sitting back there a few pages...

2 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Battlefront 42 Atlas war. This is just a classic cover. Great work here and from that stack that I almost didn't put up for sale. I may regret this one. Spine tics, Small top corner piece missing. Colors are just great here and while there's a few creases by the spine, it's just got a good feel to the book overall. Lays flat and staples are tight. F $108

battlefront 42 a.jpg

battlefront 42 b.jpg

Take

6 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Spy Cases 5. Beat. This is another mess similar to some of the other one's I've posted. Readable but that spine is just so bad. It was passed on to me by a fellow boardie so I'm paying it forward.

Free to anyone who has bought something. Post to claim it.

spy a.jpg

Claim it ...if still available. 

16 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Mad 14 EC The good news is that it's an EC book and it's Mad 14. The bad news is that it's beat. Tape on spine. Edge chipping. Small piece missing at top. Creases. Book feels like it's been read and beat. Reader copy here G $20

mad 14 a.jpg

mad 14 b.jpg

How is this gem still sitting here for 20 bucks? An EC MAD with one of the best covers? You people on dope? If I didn’t have a high grade one I would be all over this one!

17 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Mad 14 EC The good news is that it's an EC book and it's Mad 14. The bad news is that it's beat. Tape on spine. Edge chipping. Small piece missing at top. Creases. Book feels like it's been read and beat. Reader copy here G $20

mad 14 a.jpg

mad 14 b.jpg

I’ll take it. Good call Robot!