• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Jimmy Olsen 117

8 posts in this topic

First PGM. I'm looking at graded issues within the same series and +/- a year. I'll only say I'd think at least 8.0. Although, even lower might make it a candidate to send in. 

Comments appreciated. Will also find a few 80's that might have value if a 9.8, but not worth sending in if under that. 

Olsen117a.jpeg

Olsen117b.jpeg

Edited by FWM
typo/ added number

1 minute ago, csaag said:
  Hide contents

I think the visible crease on the LRC and that rough LLC make it a 7.0.  Otherwise it looks nice.

Thank you. I have some learning to do. 

Nice looking book. Colour breaking creases, the damage to the LLH corner on the front cover, the stress at the lower staple and there appears to be some staining on the back cover (top and near the top staple)

Spoiler

6.5 IMHO!

I’ve ordered the latest Overstreet, and I’ll see what they say a 6.0-6.5 is worth. I’m less likely to buy their grading guide, as I think the wisdom of the crowd, here, is smarter and more accurate than i’ll be. Will locate and scan a few more candidates this weekend.