• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AF 15 replacement pages

7 posts in this topic

Most do eg kathy #18 and patsy walker #102 some dont like rawhide kid #29.  This is a list of comics that month then you can check ebay to see what back looks like:
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:1962,_August

Not sure about inside back cover makes sense it would be the same.

Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 2.06.29 PM.png

Edited by kav

29 minutes ago, kav said:

Most do eg kathy #18 and patsy walker #102 some dont like rawhide kid #29.  This is a list of comics that month then you can check ebay to see what back looks like:
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:1962,_August

Not sure about inside back cover makes sense it would be the same.

Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 2.06.29 PM.png

See i thought this would make sense too but apparently it isnt the case, after some sleuthing, I have determined that the back cover of Patsy walker #102 does not ahve the same inside cover as AF15 even if it does have the same back cover. Also the ad page inside the issue isnt the same either. Frustrating but i guess I wont be purchasing the partial AF 15. Time to save up some more cash.

Maybe some other boardies with more extensive collections can find a low dollar book with same inside and out.

45 minutes ago, stock_rotation said:

Strange Tales 100

inside back cover: All Male He Man ad, Dept MA-28

back cover: If You Know Just 20 People, Dept D-134

Wow, you are a golden god, thank you for the information. I really appreciate it.