• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Blankis/Salida Thread
2 2

38 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

I appreciate your stewardship of this fine item until it could get to its rightly owner.  Namely, me.

Books like this are always available for trade, but would require equally choice items such as several VF copies of ASM 361 or a half dozen Spawn 9.8s. 

Edited by october

9 minutes ago, october said:

Books like this are always available for trade, but would require equally choice items such as several VF copies of ASM 361 or a half dozen Spawn 9.8s. 

I feel like you knew I was flush with stuff like that until recently.  I feel like this because I sent you pictures of stuff like this, and you laughed at me and told me to give it to goodwill.

It seems like you only know how to hurt people, and treat them poorly.  No wonder I can't quit you.

55 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

I feel like you knew I was flush with stuff like that until recently.  I feel like this because I sent you pictures of stuff like this, and you laughed at me and told me to give it to goodwill.

It seems like you only know how to hurt people, and treat them poorly.  No wonder I can't quit you.

lol

I'd trade it for something cool. Remind me and I will bring it next time.