• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**** What's going on with the Batman (Complete) Set!!! ***

1 post in this topic

• Administrator

Good Afternoon, Registry Members!

I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that some changes have been made to the Batman (Complete) set. Recently, I added the Batman (2016) series to the Batman (Complete) set and the variants were separated out to their own slots. This did not keep with how the set was originally built and I did not feel that it was fair. I have since changed the (Complete) Set back to not having any variants separated out individually. 

HOWEVER! I am currently building a Batman (Complete with Variants) Set, so that you may display all your Batman books and variants. As you can guess, it's taking a little time, as there are quite a few since 1940. I was in hopes to have it up today, but there sure were a bunch a variants in the 2011 series! I should have the set completed by Monday March 11th, 2019 and available for book additions.

I apologize to any members that were upset by the recent change to the (Complete) Set having variant slots added for the (2016) series. I am also sorry to the members who had taken the time to add the books to the slots that I had expanded to include those variants... Only to have them taken away immediately. It was a oversight on my part, but I will make it right! 

It will be the set that Gotham deserves! (Sorry, that was cheesy... I couldn't help it.)

I hope that everyone has a great weekend and if you are at Big Apple Comic Con this weekend, swing by and say "Hello!"

All the best-

Mollie