Acid free comic/magazine storage boxes
1 1

8 posts in this topic

5,192 posts

I called E Gerber today for some more of the acid free short boxes. They're out of stock, and the rep said there was no date known when they would be restocked- she made it sound like they're discontinuing the item. Where else do others here buy acid free short boxes?

2,713 posts

I can't answer your question, but that stinks. I really like the light gray short boxes! :-/

5,237 posts

Hotflips probably does and Bill Cole Enterprises (BCE Mylar) does sell acid free boxes I believe.  

1,310 posts
2 hours ago, Bill C said:

I called E Gerber today for some more of the acid free short boxes. They're out of stock, and the rep said there was no date known when they would be restocked- she made it sound like they're discontinuing the item. Where else do others here buy acid free short boxes?

Bags Unlimited has good acid free boxes

40,078 posts
15 hours ago, Schmakt said:

I can't answer your question, but that stinks. I really like the light gray short boxes! :-/

The last batch was an egg-crème colored box.  I don't think they've had the grays for years.

40,078 posts
15 hours ago, Bill C said:

They said that the last time they ran out too - eventually they will be back in stock, as it is an item that sells out.

Gaylord's has basically the same ones that eGerber was selling last, but they are at a nosebleed price:  https://www.gaylord.com/YourStory/For-the-Collector-Hobbyist/Comic-Book-Storage/Gaylord-Archival%26%23174%3B-Light-Tan-B-flute-Comic-Book-Box-/p/58031C