• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"NOT 9.8!"

36 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Keyword spamming on eBay? :whatthe:

If we travel back in time a couple of decades, this might be news to somebody. lol

The point of the thread was to vent, not to inform. There you go again, missing the point. :makepoint:

Just now, Darkowl said:

The point of the thread was to vent, not to inform. There you go again, missing the point. :makepoint:

Tell him it's "context". lol 

Just now, Lazyboy said:

If the point of the thread is to vent, shouldn't everyone be welcome to join in?

Well but you cant vent about venting if thats the case.

22 minutes ago, Darkowl said:

Personally i was aware of keyboard spamming but just stuff like "CGC it" or "Not CGC" I appreciated the info about the not 9.8.

6 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Being able to spell the word is a good first step. I'm proud of you, kav.

What's the second step?  Using it as an excuse for saying something like "CGC doesn't verify anything"?

5 minutes ago, Von Cichlid said:

One of my recent favorites is a guy who broke his runs of random Conan the Barbarian issues into lots of 24.  Clever.

Did he say "Not 9.8" in the title? lol

Edited by Darkowl

4 minutes ago, Darkowl said:

Did he say "Not 9.8" in the title? lol

Here is a current listing.  A comic shop owner as well, and he just happened to have 24 issues in stock.  No obvious 9.8's but there seem to be a lot of VF+'s in the mix.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Conan-The-Barbarian-s-75-123-24-Books/222868765041?hash=item33e4037971:g:DzcAAOSw~gRV4IIv 

4 minutes ago, Von Cichlid said:

Golly I was looking for a 181 but had no idea these books existed!!  I'm gunna buy em!!!