• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Cheap "Cheap" Ebay Auction wins - $20 and under
3 3

27 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

OMG, that Captain America face... :sick:

Sorry, couldn't help it.  Decent grabs, though, if that is your thing. 

It's not my thang.........but I have a hard time passing up cheap. Also....Jae Lee sketch pickup was pretty solid on it's own. 

2 hours ago, Blastaar said:

Not a bad get on auction this past week. 

$17.00 

Heroes Reborn #1/2

signed by Rob Liefeld and Richard Starkings

dgegg.thumb.jpg.6e5df1ca53664a9085001310ea1419d1.jpg

You paid $17 too much! It's funny though. Definitely the worst cover I ever saw:roflmao:

1 hour ago, Dan82 said:

You paid $17 too much! It's funny though. Definitely the worst cover I ever saw:roflmao:

How dare you! I would love to get The Pouch CGC SS but those are starting to get pricey. Here is a CBCS for $200

sdcvasfaf.thumb.jpg.b36afb484c0c77d2ab3897a0e00d48a7.jpg

Pretty sure Bucky's foot was a swipe and Liefeld thought "that'll show em".  He still screwed it up tho.   

Edited by kav

1 hour ago, Blastaar said:

How dare you! I would love to get The Pouch CGC SS but those are starting to get pricey. Here is a CBCS for $200

Rob thinks he's being funny. When he introduces a character called "The Feet!", then I'll be impressed. 

1 hour ago, Blastaar said:

He who dares, wins. Can't you take a joke? You definitely bought one.

I'd buy it for £17 if I saw it for sale, I wouldn't think twice. It'd give me a proper belly laugh every time I looked at it :D

Do any of Liefeld's characters ever actually use something from one a them pouches?

I don't hunt for a lot of books on the Bay, but when I do, pretty much everything I buy is under $20.  Here are a few examples of some of the oddball stuff I tend to gravitate towards:

bxbxvcbvbx.jpg

gfdgxfg.jpg

gfhxhxvcx.jpg

Edited by PopKulture