• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK THREAD GA Girls, Girls, Girls!
1 1

37 posts in this topic

Here goes another small thread. Still working on cleaning out the boxes and thinning the heard. As my boxes get full, sometimes stuff has to go to make some room. This short thread will consist of some great GGA, Romance and Teen-Age Girly books. A lot of this stuff is on fire these days so if you like this sort of thing, stay tuned...

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $6.00 each for up to two comics, very well packaged. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. All will come with tracking

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

I prefer checks and money orders as to not run up my PayPal tally too much but will also accept Paypal if you prefer.  

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

Edited by Robot Man

Cloak and Dagger #1 (only issue) 1952

Great painted Norman Saunders girly cover!

Small chip out of top of spine. Small pieces of tape at top and bottom of spine. A few small chips out of back cover. Top staple is neatly popped but cover still attached to book. Centerfold securely attached. Flat, clean and bright with no other missing pieces.

WAS $65.  NOW  $60. Cool book, I’ll make some room for less...

cloak&dagar1.jpg

cloak&dagar2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Leave it to Binky #41 Aug 1954

A bit of spine wear. A few small, light water spots top of front and back cover. A couple small lower right corner creases. 1/2" lower spine split. Staples weak but hanging on to covers. Interior paper is slightly yellowed but supple and nice.

$25.

leaveittobinky41a.jpg

leaveittobinky41b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Leave it to Binky #41 Aug 1954

A bit of spine wear. A few small, light water spots top of front and back cover. A couple small lower right corner creases. 1/2" lower spine split. Staples weak but hanging on to covers. Interior paper is slightly yellowed but supple and nice.

$25.

leaveittobinky41a.jpg

leaveittobinky41b.jpg

take

Hedy DeVine #35 Oct 1949

Kurtzman art

A bit of a spine roll. Small tears at staples. Top one is starting to come loose but still attached. Bottom is still tight. Lot of creasing on corners and right side. Nice interior pages.

WAS $40.  NOW  $35. 

hedydevine1.jpg

hedydevine2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Lorna the Jungle Girl #14 July 1955

Colletta/Maneely cover. Nice girly stuff with bondage inside

Some spine wear. Lower spine split about 1-1/2". Tear in right side of cover by native about 1" long. Lots of light wrinkles and creases. Cover just hanging on to book. Bright and clean with no pieces missing. Nice interior paper.

WAS $25.  NOW  $20!

lorna14a.jpg

lorna14b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Mazie #12 Dec 1953

Great teen age title!

Some spine and edge wear. Small tears and creases. Bottom staple popped but top hanging in. Light water stain on back cover. Off white interior paper. Well read but not abused.

WAS $25.  NOW  $20.

mazie12a.jpg

mazie12b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Teen Confessions #58 Nov 1969

Not GA but the '60's "Teeny Bopper" story made me jump all over it. Tough Charlton.

A real nice copy. Flat, smooth, tight spine. No teas or creases. Minor lower corner wear. Near white pages.

WAS $20.  NOW gulp $15.

teenconfessions1.jpg

teenconfessions2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Nellie the Nurse #7 June 1947

Book neatly detached from cover. Single staple is torn. Small piece off top of spine. Numerous small edge and corner tears & wrinkles. Small chunk gone from lower left cover edge. Centerfold detached with some edge tears. Off white interior paper.

WAS $35.  NOW  $30.

nellienurse7a.jpg

nellienurse7b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Patsy Walker #29 July 1950

GGA tennis cover.

Both staples popped and cover is neatly detached from book. Spine split from bottom to lower staple. Small water stain at bottom of both covers. Some small bug holes in bottom left corner of back cover. Off white interior pages.

STILL. $25.

patsywalker29a.jpg

patsywalker29b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Jon Juan #1 Spring 1950

All Schomburg art. Nice girl art throughout. I believe it is his longest work in a comic book.

Coverless, nuff said. Small chunk out of top of first page o/w nice with great paper. Color copy of front cover included.

WAS $30.  NOW $25. Come on ALL Schomburg GGA!

jonjuan1a.jpg

jonjuan1b.jpg

jonjuan1c.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

All Love Romances #26 (#1)  (Ace publications, continuation from Ernie Comics) May 1949

VERY tough romance book. Has Ernie + Lilly Belle stories. Nice, romantic cover.

Has light name in pencil at top plus pencil tracing in the word "Love". Small tear at bottom of spine. Several back cover spine tears. Staples a little weak but hanging on securely. Off white interior paper.

WAS $100.  NOW  $85.

allloveromances1.jpg

allloveromances2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

My Girl Pearl #8 Oct 1960

Has a neat 1" upper spine split. Some fool wrote 4 letters or numbers in marker in dialogue box. Light edge wear. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Nice interior paper with tight centerfold.

STILL. $20.

mygirlpearl1.jpg

mygirlpearl2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Patsy Walker #52 May 1954

Fat 52 page issue of teen age goodness! Nice cover

Both staples are torn but hanging on to cover. Light edge wear with tiny tears, creases and a small bit of foxing. Bright, clean with no missing pieces. Slight musty smell.

STILL worth $25.

patsywalker52a.jpg

patsywalker52b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Buzzy #53 Jan 1954

Great gag cover. That Buzzy is smooth...

A nice, clean, flat copy with tight spine. No pieces missing, tears or creases. Just minor wear. Book and centerfold secure to covers. Nice off white - white interior paper

$35.

buzzy53a.jpg

buzzy53b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man