• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now Less Than "A Gaggle" of GA Gags, Ghastliness, Gangsterism - Never Mind. It's Archie, SH and Keys (FF #12, ASM #129) Now At 5% Off - Recap Pg3
3 3

41 posts in this topic

This is my first sales/trade post and I will be listing a Baker's dozen Golden Age books as mentioned in the title:  Archie, PCH, crime, SH, war, romance.  Yessir, everything GA.  All right, all right... plus one SA key and one BA key, but that's only because they were in range when I was taking the pics.  Though it's my first post, I have completed transactions with several respected members here (inasmuch as anyone here can be called respectable).  

The Rules Which Must Be Listed:

1)  A "take it" or any form of that posted in the thread trumps all.  
2)  I will accept PayPal, PO Money Orders or Cashier's Checks as payment.
3)  Shipping via Priority USPS with Signature Confirmation is already included in the price.  Shipping at this time is only to CONUS.  
4)  No returns on CGC graded books.  
5)  I won't sell to HOS or PL members as it's been suggested they are cowardly curs, the most worthless of waste,  the vilest of vermin, the... oh, not all?  Well... I won't anyway just in case.    

Posting the rules and format first just in case there's something wrong and needs correcting.  Will arrange the pics and be back around 4:00-4:30 PM EST.

Edited by SeniorSurfer
Update to reflect remaining items and offer discount

Archie's Rival Reggie #10 (7.5) - 250.00.  Only went up to #14 with this title (before returning several years later with the shortened change) so they're a little harder to find, especially with white pages (Now don't get excited - there's no more white paged books in the thread.  Hey!  Come back!)

GA3.JPG

Battle Attack #1 (6.5) + BONUS BOOK:  Soldier Comics #1 - 110.00.  Very clean graded first issue copy and a more used, ungraded first issue SC from Fawcett included (as it's the only other war book in the thread and because I thought I had them both graded).  Still though, since it's not slabbed that means it's readable and you can plow through some pretty graphic combat scenes as well as that ginchy centerfold.   SOLD 

GA5.JPG

Edited by SeniorSurfer
Item was sold

Just now, SeniorSurfer said:

Battle Attack #1 (6.5) + BONUS BOOK:  Soldier Comics #1 - 110.00.  Very clean graded first issue copy and a more used, ungraded first issue SC from Fawcett included (as it's the only other war book in the thread and because I thought I had them both graded).  Still though, since it's not slabbed that means it's readable and you can plow through some pretty graphic combat scenes as well as that ginchy centerfold.

GA5.JPG

take

Black Magic #5 (7.0) - 300.00.  Kool Kirby black cover depicting the usual clueless couple about to go for a ride.  (Hey, pal - with a guy that looks like that standing in front of you, all you're concerned with is the elevator decor?)  SOLD

GA13.JPG

Edited by SeniorSurfer
Item was sold

1 minute ago, SamPool said:

Just a suggestion.

This thread is going to be out of control if you post a book and back cover in a separate post.

He did say he has just 13 books, so not end of the world if he opts for this setup.

Black Cat Mystery Comics #49 (5.0) - 475.00.  Classic Lee Elias rat torture cover (the rats could have found him in the dark, but you need a lightbulb to have a viewable cover I guess).  I had this one in hand pre-slabbing and while I think the cover had some spots around the edges to be careful with, I don't recall all pages as described but...

GA15.JPG

GA16.JPG

Black Terror #11 (7.0) - 575.00.  Schomburg mayhem on the cover seems slightly toned down.  It's only a bank robbery, right?  Non-BT story has a Captain Rogers captured by the Japanese (Captain?  Not Private?  Must not be the same one I'm thinking about).   

GA17.JPG

GA18.JPG