• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Apple Con - OA pics
1 1

17 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, BCarter27 said:

I got distracted by talking with humans throughout the day, so this is woefully incomplete. There was a lot more art at the show. I didn't get to look at Anthony's booth much at all, didn't shoot pics at Metropolis, and didn't make a decent pass through Artist's Alley. (Didn't even get over to see Creees or Truman, ugh!)

But here are some pics... As usual, dealer's name is in the pic title --

https://smile.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/hAiCEh6fcGKVs0cqA9vaN6jfs6naeM3X7AQe14uu8if

Maybe other boardies could post up some more here tomorrow as I am not returning.

Do you remember what the price on the Finlay?

2 hours ago, BCarter27 said:

I got distracted by talking with humans throughout the day, so this is woefully incomplete. There was a lot more art at the show. I didn't get to look at Anthony's booth much at all, didn't shoot pics at Metropolis, and didn't make a decent pass through Artist's Alley. (Didn't even get over to see Creees or Truman, ugh!)

https://smile.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/hAiCEh6fcGKVs0cqA9vaN6jfs6naeM3X7AQe14uu8if

Maybe other boardies could post up some more here tomorrow as I am not returning.

Thanks for posting all the pictures and a special thanks for taking so many pictures of individual pieces (worship)

On 3/9/2019 at 9:18 PM, BCarter27 said:

Thanks for this.  I was at the show too but somehow missed Comics Superworld --where were they located?

1 minute ago, BCarter27 said:

They were back along the wall closest to 7th Ave.

Thanks.  Hmm, I went down that back row once but only saw artists and a few oddball dealers (misc toys, loose comics and star trek novels).  It was a bit crowded so I must have walked right by.

1 hour ago, Ironmandrd said:

Thanks.  Hmm, I went down that back row once but only saw artists and a few oddball dealers (misc toys, loose comics and star trek novels).  It was a bit crowded so I must have walked right by.

There are scary nooks and crannies to that show... dead end alleys, switchbacks, and dog legs. I got lost once and some toothless guy waived me over... "Hey kid, you ever see an Alf Pog? Come around behind my table here." I just ran and ran and ran.