• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**CLOSED** Silver Age Raw Part The Last: ASM, New Gods, Thor, Daredevil, Captain Marvel, FF, Avengers
3 3

196 posts in this topic

Ok, that is it for this round. I'll probably not list more for a couple weeks as I am leaving at the end of this week for a few days. I will be available via PM, so don't hesitate to send offers.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Still to come . . . More Captain America, New Gods and ASM.

Edited by Bill Robinson

Got a beef with my grading? I've gone back through my initial grades and adjusted some down. Got a beef with my prices? I've lowered some. Send a PM. We want to move these. We want fair market, but we're willing to deal. I've given some good discounts via PM. If you've made me an offer that I've declined, make it again. The longer it takes to sell these, the more likely I am to cut you a deal. Thanks again for looking!

On 3/16/2019 at 10:13 AM, Bill Robinson said:

And finally for this batch:

Incredible Hulk 102 First Hulk in his own ongoing series. 6.5/7.0 as graded on this board. $100 SOLD!

Hulk102FC.jpeg

Hulk102BC.jpeg.jpeg

Take this one as well

Amazing Spider-man 41 4.5/5  First appearance of The Rhino. Has tiny amount of pen scribble on one page in the margin. Does not affect the story. Small chip out of back cover. $80 SOLD!

ASM41FC.jpeg

ASM41BC.jpeg

Edited by Bill Robinson