• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Fiction House and a Blonde Phantom, Georgie 19 FS
2 2

27 posts in this topic

I have been on the boards for over 10 years, mostly buy and rarely sell. I have had many a deal with several around here like Billy, Rick, ComicCav and Michael (Flex). 

Read second post about books in this thread.

No returns on raw or CGC.

Shipping is ok to US. If Canada, pm and we can talk. All other destinations, I am unable to ship.

No HOS or other bad people.

Payment via check or MO and should be within 7 days of :takeit:post unless worked out prior to :takeit:.

First :takeit: in thread wins unless pm deal is first. Time stamp will determine if needed

Edited by kelholt
Changed title

All books in this thread are CGC graded Fiction house books, a blonde phantom, and maybe a Timely Humor book. Some of the books in here you don’t see everyday and priced accordingly. I am only putting these up for sale to raise a certain amount of dough. Once that is raised, the thread will be closed. 

All books shipping within USA is included in price.

Jungle Comics 60

CGC 7.5 OW/White Lost Valley Pedigree

FAA8CC71-BEE0-4BDE-B4BC-7A62026675C4.jpeg.247407f8cae6c9cf3b99ba81132c7e26.jpeg

Colors on this are uncommonly bold

Arrow through the neck !!!! Yikes

$750

NOW $ 700 I really love this one so I can’t go any lower. Pedigree is sweet and the Colors are superb.

SOLD

Edited by kelholt
Price change

1 hour ago, kelholt said:

Planet 42 with great alignment on the left side. A majority or copies are printed with the S or SL in ‘slave of the Hydra’ on the spine or the back.

ageeed. 42 is plagued with misaligned copies. Great looker!

28 minutes ago, kelholt said:

Fight 37 with atypical colors.... This one usually has a pale orange background. Her dress is bright and the hoods are deep blue. 

Wow, have literally NEVER seen a copy of this book with such a deep and great color strike!

calling @Ricksneatstuff cause he loves Fiction House books with exceptional colors. 

Edited by miraclemet

50 minutes ago, kelholt said:

Fight Comics 37

Classic Seniorita Rio Cover

CGC 7.0 OW/White

F78A6F45-8961-4277-B88A-BA631F60F4F0.thumb.jpeg.f1b917ee885b78235554f55d73463b0a.jpeg

$2,100

Fight 37 with atypical colors, so throw gpa out the window. FH is all about the colors. This one usually has a pale orange background. Her dress is bright and the hoods are deep blue. This was taken with my phone with a black felt piece in the background. Great Seniorita Rio cover. 

:takeit:

I really would like to sell one more book. Drastic one time price changes listed 

Planet 42 now $1,500

Blonde Phantom now $850

Jungle 22 now $1,400 

Jungle 81 Lost Valley now $475

Jungle 60 Lost Valley now $700

Georgie 19 now $150

3 minutes ago, kelholt said:

I really would like to sell one more book. Drastic one time price changes listed 

Planet 42 now $1,500

Blonde Phantom now $850

Jungle 22 now $1,400 

Jungle 81 Lost Valley now $475

Jungle 60 Lost Valley now $700

Georgie 19 now $150

OK, you got me.  Jungle #22 - take