• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

...(CLOSED) 20% off Everything!; SIGNED Wrightson, Steranko, Chaykin, Perez, Veitch, Beatty, Palmiotti; More
1 1

38 posts in this topic

1st unqualified :takeit:or PM gets the book or books.
• Shipping in the U.S. is a flat $9.95 for USPS priority mail (boxed, bubblewrapped, packing peanuts to ensure safe arrival) regardless of the number of items you buy
• No probation listers or Hall of Shamers.
• Paypal is preferred, but personal checks, money orders, OK too.   
• Payment required within 7 days of invoicing. 
• Returns acccepted within 14 days.  I do ask though that you pay return shipping.

Long history on eBay as picon3 and a kudo thread around here somewhere, but can't find it.  Ugh!  I can provide references if necessary.    

Bernie Wrightson Frankenstein Published in 1983 by Mead-Dodd with introduction by Stephen King.  Teal boards with burgundy quarter wrap.  Gold embossed on front board and on spine without any loss of embossing.
Stated "First Edition" on copyright page.  Precedes the much more common Miller reprint from 1995 by 12 years.  Inscribed to me at Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC in 1996 on front free illustrated endpaper.  Dustjacket in amazingly good condition with only minute wear at the head of the spine.  Asking $275

IMG_9378.JPG

Edited by picon3
new stuff added; price reduction; closed for refurbishment

Jim Steranko Arte Noir

This is a 198-page Jim Steranko retrospective. It is a deluxe softcover in a hard slipcase and is a limited edition of about 3,000 (not-numbered) copies, signed by Jim Steranko. Contains 24 color plates. The text is in both Italian and English, with the left column on each page in Italian, and the right column in English. Profusely illustrated in black & white throughout, complimenting the text. Contains bibliography of Steranko Essential Art.  I bought this copy off of Steranko's table in 2017.  Questionable fading of red on front of slipcase (I've seen others where it is much bolder) with scuffs to front and rear from being pulled in and out.  Signed on the 1/2 title page by Steranko in red.  Asking $99

IMG_9372.JPG

Creepshow illustrated by Bernie Wrighston.  True First Printing from 1982 with number line to 1 indicating first edition first printing.  Excellent condition with the exception of some rippling at the spine (hopefully can be seen in the side photograph).  Asking $40

:news: SOLD to Maidenmate91

IMG_9369.JPG

Edited by picon3
SOLD

The Incredible Hulk and the Thing: The Big Change (Marvel Graphic Novel #29)

Issue(s): The Incredible Hulk and the Thing: The Big Change (Marvel Graphic Novel #29)
Cover Date: Nov 87
Title: "The big change!"
Credits:
Jim Starlin - Writer
Berni Wrightson - Penciler
Berni Wrightson - Inker
Al Milgrom - Editor

A really nice copy, but with scuffs on the rear board.  Minor wear at the head of the spine and the right lower corner.  Asking $12

IMG_9365.JPG

The Spider:  The City of Doom by Norvell Page.  Signed on the front by Jim Steranko at Heroes Con in 2017.  Overall condition is unread with just a slight bump in the lower right corner.  Asking $25

:news: SOLD to N2wDw

IMG_9362.JPG

Edited by picon3
SOLD