• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scary eBay Situation!
1 1

48 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, nocutename said:

You guys missed the scary part..."I have 3 eBay accounts and just tested it on a random item."   Why so many different accounts.  I understand (somewhat) having two, one for selling and one for buying but the third is a bit shilly?  Maybe it is just me.

Maybe I should of been more descriptive. I have 2 personal eBay accounts because I live in 2 different countries Canada/USA and my brother owns the third account, which I asked him if I could use it to conduct this test.

All you need to shill is 2 accounts so not sure why its such a shock to have access to 3 or more accounts. If you think big eBay sellers have 1 or even just 2 eBay accounts that's a lot scarier then this thread.

I have two accounts.  I run my own and I run one for my parents. 

No big secret there. 

We live in the same neighborhood so the arrangement is that they have a key to my house and who do you think drops the packages off at the post office for me while I am at work?

Edited by Buzzetta

8 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Awwww. This one makes me sad. :(

Poor guy.

But... not “scared”

again this thread disappoints 

Is anyone scared ?

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:
12 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Awwww. This one makes me sad. :(

Poor guy.

But... not “scared”

again this thread disappoints 

Is anyone scared ?

No, but it makes me wanna hug the poor guy. 

Tears are my kryptonite. ;)