• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

St. Thomas More Comics & Collectibles Sat. April 13, 2019 Burnaby, Vancouver, BC
1 1

30 posts in this topic

On 3/12/2019 at 7:06 AM, Fan Boy said:

To any vendors, please leave your horror themed or inappropriately themed comics home. We had asked that with the  show promoter, and she said they will check with that at the show to keep the show nice .

The school is church owned and running for that reason

Well, I believe Allan just might have violated the school's prime directive if he had indeed brought these books to the show with him:  :whatthe:

gj57C0i.jpg

In particular, I am referring to those 2 dirty and sinful romance books to the right which will do nothing but serve to corrupt the young and innocent minds of the students by putting lascivious and wanton lustful thoughts into their heads.  (tsk)  (tsk)

7 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Well, I believe Allan just might have violated the school's prime directive if he had indeed brought these books to the show with him:  :whatthe:

gj57C0i.jpg

In particular, I am referring to those 2 dirty and sinful romance books to the right which will do nothing but serve to corrupt the young and innocent minds of the students by putting lascivious and wanton lustful thoughts into their heads.  (tsk)  (tsk)

I wouldn’t say that Allan is the only vendor. I have seen quite a few other vendors brought their books like horror and romance to their booths. Even I did bring some 1950s/1960s romance comics in a box but I kept this box on floor if any one asked by request. 

I am not their “parent” to tell them. xD