• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBay app only coupon code is PSAVETODAY 15% off
2 2

121 posts in this topic

Terms & Conditions: This Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019 until 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019. No minimum purchase required. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Musical Instruments & Gear, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user. Only eBay users registered on ebay.com,ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single 

I got the notification on my phone, looked for a started thread, didn't see one, and after starting the thread, I see that it was mentioned in another thread....

As long as everyone finds it :whee: 

11 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

I love these things- just bought a golden age Book I’ve had my eye on- they wanted 795 - I offered 450 and now another 67 off with the coupon.. boom! 

Thank you for sharing your win!

40 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
55 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

YES!!!  now what to buy!  maybe a CROW 1  ???

Sounds good (thumbsu

I got a upgrade copy....

Just fyi, cause I should have put it in the post lol, my book was an Iron Fist #14 :) I upgraded from my 5.0 Cream to Off-white pages :roflmao: 

I added until 7pm Pacific tonight that the coupon is good for....until it ends at 7pm pacific

That might make a difference, as it ends earlier than normal, I think (thumbsu

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

@adampasz @byosti did you need one, well here is an ebay coupon? @Fan Boy

@Domo Arigato @pastandpresentcomics @Aweandlorder @Mystafo @blue808 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Thanks for the heads up but they can shove their app up their *spoon*. :boo:

Thank you for not quoting all those tags, I was worried about that lol to return the favor I will properly tell eBay where their sun don't shine haha

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thank you for not quoting all those tags, I was worried about that lol to return the favor I will properly tell eBay where their sun don't shine haha

With the way people price on eBay these days, I'm holding out for an 80 percent off coupon.