• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS39 CGC 1.5 WTT for a low-grade X-MEN#1 CLOSED

2 posts in this topic

RULES & DETAILS  :baiting:

Asking price is $-------- via PayPal (:  prefer to trade this for a low grade CGC'd X-MEN #1 blue label (preferably a 3.0 and I would add money on my end if needed of course).

There are no returns on this CGC'd book.  The case is clean and tight with no blemishes.  Shipping would be Priority and fully insured with tracking to follow in the continental USA only for $25.00.

If you are outside CONUS please contact me first via PM for shipping price to you.

Also only PM me (no public comments please) if you have any questions, offers or gratuitous statements to make.  I can send you more photos too if requested.

P.S. I was PM'd about my interest in any other keys for possible trade and my answer is yes to a CGC graded HULK181, FF5, FF48, Showcase 22 and JIM83 (and we can PM prices and trade values w additional moneys needed on any such key).

:foryou: TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CGC 1.5 Cream / Off-White pages (read the cgc blue label notes regarding the TAPE etc). :ph34r:

IMG_2337.JPG

IMG_2338.JPG

IMG_2340.JPG

Edited by Roger66
Moved to another forum